1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

e30e16d0.jpg

Are those lines supposed to be there on the cheek or was that a bad casting? It doesn't look like it fits in with the normal wrinkles of the skin.

Yeah, most, if not all Triad females have doll hair (which might work for Yaddle).

Uh... the exclusive hasn't even been released yet. He doesn't even start billing until Friday. I don't think the regular will ship until after the Ex does.

Yeah, I figured, but sometimes I forget to check my email and I don't want to miss the waitlist converted email and it gets converted and I get charged. It happenned to me before with the Battle Damaged Mk. III. Trying to learn my lesson, my wallet can't afford for both to be charged.

:nono Nice try, but that's not a male figure. :lol

Yeah, I figured, but sometimes I forget to check my email and I don't want to miss the waitlist converted email and it gets converted and I get charged. It happenned to me before with the Battle Damaged Mk. III. Trying to learn my lesson, my wallet can't afford for both to be charged.

I would've just waited for the Ex to convert. The regular should be available from etailers after Sideshow starts shipping so for a month or two, there would've been a safety net.

:nono Nice try, but that's not a male figure. :lol

Then to be fair, only their female figures are ever accurate below the belt.

But the point still stands that only a Yoda from a company like Triad would be cheaper than Sideshow's. And it would show.

This one is easily worth $15 more than Medicom's (though I wouldn't have complained if they had thrown in Luke's flashlight).

I've been waiting for a fully articulated Yoda for a long time. I remember tracking down a Hasbro ESB version and was speechless when I saw his lower body, then they came out with the PT version with the limited movement he had was pathetic.
I believe Mikey made an articulated version that kicked butt and I am very happy with this release.

Sideshow has done an excellent job on this figure. I can't wait to receive the little guy:D

Then to be fair, only their female figures are ever accurate below the belt.

But the point still stands that only a Yoda from a company like Triad would be cheaper than Sideshow's. And it would show.

This one is easily worth $15 more than Medicom's (though I wouldn't have complained if they had thrown in Luke's flashlight).

I thought they're new Alpha body (or whatever it's called) has a crotch piñata? :dunno

I agree about the price. He's costing me $95 shipped and if he looks as good as he does in these pics, I won't regret a penny. Though I suspect those still living in the earlier part of the decade ($50 figures) will disagree. :lol

and the hut not too far behind.......:yess:....(i hope anyway)

im more excited for yoda & the hut than the hutt and the throne..............and i was all.........:blissy about that.

now im all.............. :blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy

It looks as if a heavy layer of wash was taken to the face to make the line and wrinkle detail pop but it looks a bit too generous. Maybe a light drybrushing can fix it?

Last edited:

Little green man :panic:

e0c9fe8b.jpg

910750fa.jpg

Medi Fett too short :panic:

b54ff3d9.jpg

These are all my Star Wars figures :panic:

58569021.jpg

Great pictures... I can't wait to get my Yoda now.

Looks like another killer figure from Sideshow :rock

And just think Pix, you'll soon have Ben to go with him :rock :rock

Yup, kudos to Sideshow for not oversizing like Hasbro, he comes up to about knee height on Obi-Wan in the training room in AOTC, looks like they got him in that right scale, which just further makes the detailing and work on this impressive now that we can really grasm how small this is.

Back