1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Those are nice pics. Its great to be excited about a star wars release for once.

Those are nice pics. Its great to be excited about a star wars release for once.

Come back into the fold Pix, don't be a (we can't say the Spanish word for poop?). Look at all of the OT goodness: Greedo, Hammerhead, Gammoran Guard(s),and finally Yoda! :1-1:

I wish I could. I got priced out of the range unfortunately. :monkey2

hehe Yeah that's true. We'll see. My collection shifted the last couple years from Star Wars to Doctor Who. Doctor Who is still my #1 at the moment.

THANKS OMG for the scale pics!!!

Little green man :panic:

e0c9fe8b.jpg

58569021.jpg

Yoda looks proper scale to Vader (who's too tall).

That log is way too cool--thanks for posting

All the hands look similar to me, its hardly seemed worth the effort to make so many. IMO really should have come with 2 heads instead of all of those hands. I'll have to wait this one out like most other releases these days.

Yup, kudos to Sideshow for not oversizing like Hasbro, he comes up to about knee height on Obi-Wan in the training room in AOTC, looks like they got him in that right scale, which just further makes the detailing and work on this impressive now that we can really grasm how small this is.

You go right ahead and have as many "grasms" as you want over Yoda's small size. :lol

Y...O...D...A......YODA. Yoda's in da house. "Size doesn't matter..." especially if you're stuck on a lousy marsh planet all buy your lonesome :lol:lol:lol

For some reason those pics make him look like Mr. Miyagi. :)

Back