1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

I think the hut is amazing but there isn't quite as much diversity with it. Besides R2 and Luke, you won't be adding any other figures to this.

Support the Freaks Board and order using the affiliate links! If you already ordered, cancel your order and reorder using the affiliate links before it sells out! It's as easy as clicking the picture!

DAMN! I was taking your advice, I cancelled my order and re-ordered with this link, AND I LOST ALL OF THE REWARDS POINTS I USED TO ORDER YODA ORIGINALLY!

J/K:)

Personally, I think they have finally trumped Jabba & his Throne with this. But I'm sure others won't be as swept away.

I agree in terms of quality and detail, but if you're looking for a display centerpiece that can accomodate a whole bunch of characters then Jabba's Throne wins. The hut is just going to be Luke, Yoda and R2. (Maybe Obi-Wan if you spray paint him light blue first.)

DAMN! I was taking your advice, I cancelled my order and re-ordered with this link, AND I LOST ALL OF THE REWARDS POINTS I USED TO ORDER YODA ORIGINALLY!J/K:)

Right--don't cancel and reorder if you used reward points, lol.

But if not--do it and support the board!

I agree in terms of quality and detail, but if you're looking for a display centerpiece that can accomodate a whole bunch of characters then Jabba's Throne wins. The hut is just going to be Luke, Yoda and R2. (Maybe Obi-Wan if you spray paint him light blue first.)

Since its not listed in the specs, can anyone confirm that the EX comes with two snakes? Reg comes with one snake?

Wish they were bendy.

The enviros are great and 'probably' worth the money, but Id wager for most, if not everyone here, display space really kills things. I got NO space for this (and since its gonna be fragile) it needs plenty, i hatefully have to pass...

Yes, but having a "complete" dynamic 1:6 display without also having to buy a gazillion other figures is not necessarily a bad thing.

Yes, but having a "complete" dynamic 1:6 display without also having to buy a gazillion other figures is not necessarily a bad thing.

Actually, that's a good point. Jabba's Throne is always going to feel a little incomplete without several characters that still haven't been produced. But with this, you can get just a few and be all done. I can see that being attractive to collectors.

Yoda looks a bit too much like a Hasbro repaint of this figure. That ain't good.

potjaclukeyodaaccessories.jpg

In the end, this display will be cheaper than Jabba. It's just a smaller scene.

If they can do this, they can do the Falcon cockpit.

Actually, that's a good point. Jabba's Throne is always going to feel a little incomplete without several characters that still haven't been produced. But with this, you can get just a few and be all done. I can see that being attractive to collectors.

:lecture Also, TESB + Yoda + Dagobah trumps ROTJ + Jabba + Throne every time.

Thankfully, I can display both (and Jabba & Throne are awesome!) ... but I already now have a clear favorite. :hi5:

Not sold on the hut. Its nice but isn't a need to have. Finally spent my rewards points so Yoda is costing me absolutely nothing but shipping. :D

Wow, this is impressive. I am staying out of SW 12" but I really wouldn't mind owning this display.

Oh yeah they are identical :cuckoo:
Ordered mine I want the Prequel version now.

____ it I ordered the hut. Damn you Peer Pressure! :lol

Back