1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Does he not come with a stand?

Sorry if it's been answered but I have no intention of scrolling back over the course of 20 pages of freaks _____ing about the shade of green, sculpted hair and $5 increase for the snake. :lol

I guess I'm the only person that doesn't like the Yoda. Why is he so hard to capture?

The hut is amazing though! Great job on that Sideshow.

No, you’re not.

Thing is, I can't work out what makes me dislike it. I think It looks great in the pics with Luke but something seems off to me in the others.:dunno

The environment is very impressive but It's not my cup of tea. Too much like a posh playset for me.

On a side note, could they possibly have made Luke look any gayer in those pics, it even looks like he has nail varnish on!

100025_press08-001.jpg

too bad this line is dead..................:nana:

i caved too themike...............i bet others will as well.

I'm sure there's a stand. EDIT: wait, description doesn't specify if there's a stand but there is a Log. I guess to sit him on?

Description says two sets of hands and FEET as well.... WTF?

The Yoda - Jedi Mentor 12 inch Figure features:

All new portrait and newly developed articulated 5.5" tall body
Detailed costume including robe, tunic, and belt
Two (2) sets of switch-out hands
Two (2) sets of switch-out feet
Cane
Herb pouch
Necklace
Log
Sideshow Exclusive: Dagobah snake accessory

Ordered the hut. Now where the hell am I going to put it?:)

No, you’re not.

Thing is, I can't work out what makes me dislike it. I think It looks great in the pics with Luke but something seems off to me in the others.:dunno

I think maybe... his head is slightly the wrong shape, like it's almost too tall or something? I can't put my finger on it either.

I think I'm going to buy Yoda and the hut so Indy can have some Sideshow Snakes. Indy line is not dead! :yess: :hi5:

I really like the detail they seem to have put into the hut. I was originally just going to get Yoda but I'm debating about picking up the hut too. I was kind of hoping he'd have his lightsaber but it's not too big of a deal since he never used it in ESB unless there is some other version/remake of the scenes that I don't know about.

So who's buying the Barbie dream house? I really hope there's a garage for my Yoda's pink Corvette.

I'll only get the Corvette if Yaddle is coming out soon. Couldn't justify it for just one figure.:wink1:

Just preordered the Yoda... I might think about the Hut but I'll need to see how much OT I'm pulling 4th quarter this year.

Guys I have a question about the flexpay option, let's say I put an order for an item on flex about an hour ago, if I were to cancel it now would I have to pay one of their cancellation fees?

Why are folks crying for the backpack? There's no figure to put it on. And if/when there is... he'll surely come with it.

At least Hasbro's came with the backpack.

Sideshow plans a backpack, it'll be made of polystone and cost $150.

The hut would be nice to have (for the completist in me), but looks rather cramped, thus unimpressive, and costs way too much. I could make a better one for less money.

Sean

Back