1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

this enviro could use a few well placed leds like the fire pit & the inside ceiling to give it a glow inside. damn the more i look at the pics makes me want this even more.............:gah:

Barry....it does have some lights in it, but not in the fire pit but along the walls.

Ordered! :D

While this is a glaring oversight, the limitations of scale make it an impossibility.

Even the Hasbro fig separated at the waist, and his toros just plugged into the backpack. There's no way they could make Yoda fit in the bag, and Luke would topple over with all that weight on his back.
Even real people can't stand straight up with a heavy backpack on. You would have to lean him forward.

cool yoda. deffenetly will order it soon)

Damn! I'm even more gutted i missed out on Medicom Yoda when it came out. It pees all over this one:monkey1

:cuckoo: I have the Medicom Yoda (which is fine) but the Sideshow one looks just as good and will be MUCH more articulated for the same price.

Barry....it does have some lights in it, but not in the fire pit but along the walls.

Ordered! :D

yep saw the BS where it mentioned that.............:yess::yess:

Understand why the Snake is there but this head should have been the exclusive:

YodaForceLift1.jpg

And he's posed IN FRONT of the Luke figure. I think the scale is fine.

I'm good with it. But technically Yoda should come up to about Luke's knee. He's about a 1/2" over scale. No biggie. Me likey. I'll crouch him down a bit.

Sculpt looks very nice. FINLLY.... YODA.

I guess I'm the only person that doesn't like the Yoda. Why is he so hard to capture?

The hut is amazing though! Great job on that Sideshow.

i'm weak............i caved in............hut ordered........:yess:

so the estimated shipping for this thing is $7.86, so i have that going for me................. :cool:

as if...............:monkey1

I'm good with it. But technically Yoda should come up to about Luke's knee. He's about a 1/2" over scale. No biggie. Me likey. I'll crouch him down a bit.

Sculpt looks very nice. FINLLY.... YODA.

Yoda was 33 inches tall which broken down to 1/6 scale is 5.5 inches which is what the specs on the figure say so it seems they got the scale perfect. :lecture (always wanted to use that one...lol)

BUY NOW!
YODA - 1/6 action figure - Sideshow Exclusive
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Yoda 1/6 Dagobah Hut Environment
<a class="affiliatestyle"

Support the Freaks Board and order using the affiliate links! If you already ordered, cancel your order and reorder using the affiliate links before it sells out! It's as easy as clicking the picture!

I just got back from lunch and ordered the Yoda exclusive and the hut. This thing is beyond awesome. I now need to figure out somewhere to put this.

Personally, I think they have finally trumped Jabba & his Throne with this. But I'm sure others won't be as swept away.

I guess I'm the only person that doesn't like the Yoda. Why is he so hard to capture?

The hut is amazing though! Great job on that Sideshow.

I'm not really a fan of this Yoda either. He sort of looks like the love child of TPM Yoda and ESB Yoda. Something isn't right. The hut, however, is fantastic!

Looks fabulous but I don't have the space or the cash for it. I'll be ordering Yoda from Alterego or Viking Playground, since I don't need the snake.

Hut is worth the price. It's already my favorite toy. Ordered both, with an orange snake.

Thanks Sideshow. :duff

Personally, I think they have finally trumped Jabba & his Throne with this. But I'm sure others won't be as swept away.

I agree that the detail is amazing in the hut that is just not there with Jabba. I love Jabba and the throne but it doesnt look as complete as this set is. All we need now is Luke's Camp and a new Dagobah Luke along with a dirty R2 to complete the set.

Back