1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SU1HMDExMDMtMjAxMjEyMDQtMDgyMS5qcGc.jpg

Me too. :)

My favorite part is the snakes. They're both in exactly the right place. One parallel with the shamisen, the other in perfect proportion against the shadow. It was one of those accidental Golden Means. The curve was just right.

My second favorite part is the direction of the light. Best OT Yoda sculpt to date. :cool:

Where did you fine that at? I have a Sith Yoda that I well. I think this would look good with him.

Are you asking where he found that 1/6 stringed instrument because you have a Revenge of the Sith Yoda on order and you think it'll go nicely with him?

nah, he's playing rush's "the trees"..............:yess:

In the forest, unrest there is
With the trees, trouble there is
More sunlight, the maples want
Ignore their pleas, the oaks do

It just doesn't have the same flow as the original. :lol

Are you asking where he found that 1/6 stringed instrument because you have a Revenge of the Sith Yoda on order and you think it'll go nicely with him?

Well, its a long story but to keep it short. My GF likes Yoda. She bought bought of them. I used the Santa Yoda and call him Sith Santa Yoda from Nov 1 till Jan 1. I put weapons on him, and well. You get it. I post pictures every day in Nov till Jan on this site.

When the new Yoda came up, the 1st time she said to me. Buy it, I want my Santa Yoda back. So I bought one for me, and another for her. In turn she will give me the Sith Santa Yoda. These are her words.

I am always looking for 1/6 weapons and in this case I had no idea about the stringed instrument. But then again I do have a 1/6 coffee cup.

I did help her buy the Hut, and I even gave her Luke on her last B-Day.

I repainted and put hair on my Medicom yoda over the weekend so I've been keeping up on all things yoda and I was shocked to see what the sideshow figure is fetching, it's not even that old and its such a bad looking figure.. Shocking!

I don't know. I really like my Sideshow Yoda. He makes me happy. Heck, I even tried to get a second one from Hastings so I could display him sitting on the log.

It is.

I've yet to see even a repainted Medi that looked like anything but an uglier version of E.T. when he's dying. Like someone crossbred him with a turtle and a junkie. Just plain terrible.

Well, its a long story but to keep it short. My GF likes Yoda. She bought bought of them. I used the Santa Yoda and call him Sith Santa Yoda from Nov 1 till Jan 1. I put weapons on him, and well. You get it. I post pictures every day in Nov till Jan on this site.

When the new Yoda came up, the 1st time she said to me. Buy it, I want my Santa Yoda back. So I bought one for me, and another for her. In turn she will give me the Sith Santa Yoda. These are her words.

I am always looking for 1/6 weapons and in this case I had no idea about the stringed instrument. But then again I do have a 1/6 coffee cup.

I did help her buy the Hut, and I even gave her Luke on her last B-Day.

I think I know what you're saying, man.

Thanks, but $38,000 it way to much

BTW I know it's not a 1/6 I will look later. I guess they make close to everything in 1/6 size?

Well that's an actual handmade 1:1 musical instrument. I'm sure if you find a 1/6 scale version, it won't set you back too much.

Back