1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got mine in.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1454086619.384426.jpg

Sweet! Congrats! I got mine in yesterday but no chance to open it as I spent the day in hospital with a concussion. :( I'm glad I pulled the trigger and got this, I too wish it had been less money, but happy I was able to get it.

Holy crap! Hope everything is alright? How did you do that?

Holy crap! Hope everything is alright? How did you do that?

I seem to be ok for now, I had all sorts of tests. I have to go see a neurologist though. I have crazy headaches. I fell in NYC going to a Knicks game, I tripped over a police wooden horse. It was dark and I didn't see it , I caught it with the tip of my foot and lost my balance. I couldn't get my hands out fast enough out in front of me and my jaw caught the full brunt of my fall.

Just opened mine up after 6 mths in the box,
Amazing statue and I'm very happy I got one.

I seem to be ok for now, I had all sorts of tests. I have to go see a neurologist though. I have crazy headaches. I fell in NYC going to a Knicks game, I tripped over a police wooden horse. It was dark and I didn't see it , I caught it with the tip of my foot and lost my balance. I couldn't get my hands out fast enough out in front of me and my jaw caught the full brunt of my fall.

Dang. And you didn't break your jaw?

That sounds painful!

Hey scruffy, I kept looking to see if I could find it for retail, but found that all of the the ones that were still advertised as retail were long sold, so
Amazon was the ticket, paid $430.00 shipped $415.00 + $15.00 shipping, not too bad considering how much it is going to go up later, glad I pulled the trigger!

Don't think you're going to be able to find it at retail anymore, not online anyway.

Amazon has one that isn't too bad. It ends up only being about $60 or so above what you'd be charged buying from sideshow if you take shipping into account.
Amazon.com: Sideshow Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back Tauntaun Deluxe 1/6 Scale Figure: Toys & Games

That's a great price! I got mine from a fellow boardie for $455.00 shipped. Congrats on the score!

I grabbed the last two from BBTS couple weeks back. Figured in a year, the going price of one would be just shy of about what I got these two for. Can't believe how tall and how large of a footprint the Tauntaun takes up in person.

Re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow Taun Taun (in development)

Chewie, does this color make me look fat?

IMG_6092.jpg

IMG_6093.jpg

IMG_6095.jpg

It doesn't end well for Han (again) :(
IMG_6101.jpg

IMG_6108.jpg

The end.... or is it
IMG_6111.jpg

Back