1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics, chubs&doggers...yes, it's a massive, cool piece the elicits a big-kid grin for sure! Love the overhead shot....

Great pics, chubs&doggers...yes, it's a massive, cool piece the elicits a big-kid grin for sure! Love the overhead shot....

Thanks! Very happy I didn't pass on this. Don't have Hoth Luke but now I'm tempted. Great to be able to switch them back and forth for display. After reading all the negative feedback on both han/Luke and even this tauntaun (neck) I convinced myself to pass all together. SS 25% on han changed all that. I think he's great (even with the shortcomings). And then putting him on this tauntaun! I can't stop looking at this display and toying with it. Really cool.

Finally got round to unboxing my tauntaun and I'm absolutely blown away by it. The detail on this thing is incredible. So glad I pulled the trigger on it. She's a real centrepiece.

image.jpg

Thanks, yeah it's such a great piece. Was almost going to pass on it too, but when I saw it on special, I couldn't say no.
A really great addition to my collection

Great display, I have my Luke (both on Tauntaun and Tatooine) in nearly identical poses. I haven't put the trooper belt on yet though.

Thanks man. Here it is from a different angle.

View attachment 237809

So does the Tauntaun base fit good on top of the detolf? Is the top of the detolf wider than the base of the Tauntaun? I ask because I want to buy one and place on top of the detolf but want to make sure it sits ok and there is no chance of falling off.

Last edited:
Back