1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
re: 1/6th Scale Sideshow TaunTaun

Yeah, this piece could be caught in the crush. By the time it's starting to ship, there will have been another few HT reveals, and Han/Chewy getting ready to ship. Might be some good deals on this in a year's time... though the Probe Droid didn't work out that way.:lol

Sorry to sat this slipped down another spot with the announcement of TOD Indy. However, if the X-Wing Luke pricing continues, Indy May be the last Sideshow figure I get which would then open up the chance to get the tauntaun!

Sorry to sat this slipped down another spot with the announcement of TOD Indy. However, if the X-Wing Luke pricing continues, Indy May be the last Sideshow figure I get which would then open up the chance to get the tauntaun!

Paint the Tauntaun white and get an Arabian saddle for it.:lecture

15504996178_e315c3bf49_o.jpg

:rock:rock

:rotflAwesome!

lol that rocks .. i really looking forward to my tauntaun .. hope it is as genius as the dewy

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Yeah, this piece could be caught in the crush. By the time it's starting to ship, there will have been another few HT reveals, and Han/Chewy getting ready to ship. Might be some good deals on this in a year's time... though the Probe Droid didn't work out that way.:lol

This thing ship in December (aka next month). Maybe Hot Toys will reveal something else by then, but they won't be shipping anything. :)

Yeah that's true. While the TaunTaun looks great with other reveals coming and the price of this piece it may get put on the backburner even though it is impressive looking.

Ha! I just changed my avatar to that pic last night! It's awesome. Wish I had waited on pre-ordering the taun taun cause I was new to the SS and promo code game when this went up for pre-order but oh well--at worst it's $20 down the crapper.

Though possible it sells out like the probe droid, there's so much SW awesomeness coming out first couple quarters that no one has the money/space to get everything. I wonder which ones will linger, I would guess this would be one of them given the price tag.

All Hoth items pushed back a month so Tauntaun will arrive too early anyway. Really gonna have to rethink my whole buying plan for next year. I'm afraid most of my PO will just turn up at the same time.

Anyone think this will show up in the sale rack down the road? I have the Luke/Han EX's on PO an am actually thinking of cancelling because a bundle package will probably be offered-after the Black Friday markdowns, it looks like demand isn't quite what it used to be.

One never knows. It's always a gamble.

The Dewback stayed in stock for a very long time and was discounted a couple of times, so those who waited got some decent deals down the line. But other things like the Snowtroopers E-Web cannon and Probe Droid both sold out fairly quickly, (although in the case of the Probe Droid it miraculously came back in stock) so maybe Sideshow has learned their lesson and is making less quantities.

I have a feeling they will make a decent amount of the tauntauns though since it's an important accessory to both Hoth Luke and Han.

Exclusives will certainly sell thru at regular price point unless production pieces suffer the same fate as the recent Drake figure. Regulars could end up in the sale section but don't quote me on this. Looking at Sideshow Star Wars 1/6 line-up, I think Clones (Rex V2, Bomb Squad, Bane as Denal) are more likely candidates.

Yeah, it's getting harder to predict where the prices are going to settle out... I think Sideshow is making fewer and fewer of these larger pieces so they sell out faster and we're not seeing the drop in price later.

Behind the scenes i the production department they whisper "let's not Tonto this release"

I really like it.. and the size is very attractive... to bad its not priced at $300 ... looking forward to the first pics in hand next week

my bad.. next month was what I was thinking to write :lol

Back