1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched gdb's video of his disassembly of the Nathan Drake head. It's a strange system SSC has developed, and you can see how it can go bad if the molding isn't quite precise. Really hope it comes together for Luke and Han.:pray:

OMG"..."............I just watched the reviews of Nathan Drake figure"..................WTF is SS doing?

That figure is worse than their initial SW run back in the early 2000's! When it comes to human likenesses SS suck! Thier Vader was great and then this? I will have to wait for in hand photos of a luke & Han............so sad and shocking that SS would be proud enough of that figure to release it under their mast, and have the balls to charge what they did for that kids toy junk!

Well, for the price it should have been perfect, ROTJ or ESB version notwithstanding. But it was pretty far from perfect.

Right. Which is why I had a problem with the price. Perfection isn't part of my criteria because as highbrow as people's expectations for these figures become, I still don't see them as anything more than expensive toys.

Right. Which is why I had a problem with the price. Perfection isn't part of my criteria because as highbrow as people's expectations for these figures become, I still don't see them as anything more than expensive toys.

Right on, devil!

Idk....Vader looks really good for that price. Is Hot Toys going to take Vader on?

That figure did not come out right at all

OMG"..."............I just watched the reviews of Nathan Drake figure"..................WTF is SS doing?

That figure is worse than their initial SW run back in the early 2000's! When it comes to human likenesses SS suck! Thier Vader was great and then this? I will have to wait for in hand photos of a luke & Han............so sad and shocking that SS would be proud enough of that figure to release it under their mast, and have the balls to charge what they did for that kids toy junk!

Idk....Vader looks really good for that price. Is Hot Toys going to take Vader on?

Of course they will. When you get the Star Wars license, the first and foremost figure you want to make is Vader. What is Star Wars without Vader? Episode I and II.

Unfortunately, soon to be Ep VII, VIII and IX as well. We'll see how well this works without Vader. Have a feeling a faux Vader may show up in one of the sequels. Vader 2.0

Agree with Wor-Gar completely. Vader is Star Wars. Hot Toys would totally kill this figure.

Hot toys would make it, but time, sun, possibly humidity and just generally being displayed will kill it. Like most other Hot Toys products. :devil

We see things different then. I would like my figures to look like small people jumping off the screen. I live a life of dissapointment. :mad:

agreed, but they wouldn't have to use rubber on Vader.....would they:horror

Rubber, plastics, glue, magnets, vinyl, HT is great at engineering them all to fall apart nicely. They won't be limited to single materials like some other companies. ;)

Back