1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luke likes his Tauntaun.. Seriously.. these Hoth pieces are grail dreams come through for me.
Gonna snow them up next.

What are you using for snow? Seems like a lot of products are designed for much smaller scales so not sure how they'd work for 1/6. I really would prefer the snow effect to be removable and non-staining. Otherwise you may as well use some kind of paint.

I'm building a glass door freezer to fit into the shelf and will use real snow. :lecture The good stuff, imported from the mountains in Chile.

Luke likes his Tauntaun.. Seriously.. these Hoth pieces are grail dreams come through for me.
Gonna snow them up next.

1_zpswtfxpnf5.jpg

Wow. That looks great. Wonderful picture.

Jealous as all hell...most of our snow is gone (or filthy) up north of you here....these are great shots! Looks phenomenal in natural light.

Thanks.
Yeah most of the really tall snow banks here are all gone.
Thank God the one across the street is still waist level.
The figure is amazing.

I did a few of the mods. I still have some work to do, but here is what I have so far.
IMAG0640.jpg
IMAG0644.jpg

Attachments

• IMAG0649.jpg
    IMAG0649.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 461
Anyone try using the scarf from the hasbro hoth luke to match up with dye job on the vest?

Just got my Hoth Han in today to go with my Hoth Luke. I am still disappointed that the scale with Luke is just off. But overall I'm pretty happy with both figures. If only Sideshow could add that extra touch of realism to their head sculpts like Hot Toys does, then their sculpts would really be at the Hot Toys level.

Video review uploading so stay tuned ;)

Just got my Hoth Han in today to go with my Hoth Luke. I am still disappointed that the scale with Luke is just off.

Put a new smaller body on Luke to solve the problem. Another way to say this is Luke is not in scale with anything and Han is close to scale. Unless you got one of those super-short Hong Kong Hans. ;)

Back