1/6th Scale Sideshow Hoth Luke Skywalker (Echo Base)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is the EX like TK and here's the body:
Lukebody_zpsepstsdl2.jpg

It's the same as Boba Fett, am I right?

Are the joints tight?

And regarding Luke's boots, there are very clear variations visible in the movie of "fat" and "slender" white stripe versions as opposed to the no-stripes Dagobah ones.

Luke is even wearing a fourth whitened version of the Dagobah "thin" no-stripes boots when he jumps into the snowspeeder in Hoth base (these are also seen in that promo pic of Luke snowspeeder and Han Bespin standing staring stoically on Hoth base set,) yet when he attacks the ATAT has the stripes.

There do seem to have been actual "cold weather" Finse white stripe versions that are quite fat/padded, but other versions (presumably shot on-stage in England) where they are more slender like the Dagobah versions.

Mine is the EX like TK and here's the body:
Lukebody_zpsepstsdl2.jpg

It's the same as Boba Fett, am I right?

That's indeed the same body I got under Luke's gear. Now wondering what body Han will come with. Hopefully taller, I'd be happy with smaller so I could swap but I fear i'll end up with the exact same Pro 1.1 I just got. Crossing fingers.

I hate how short the scarf is on the regular hatted head. It should be longer like the Wampa damaged sculpt. Anybody else planing to mod the scarf on the regular head?

I hate how short the scarf is on the regular hatted head.

Every recent image shows only the short end of the scarf, so I can't tell how long the other end is. I'd expect it to be the same on both sculpt, long enough to wrap around his face like in the movie. In the recent images with the damaged sculpt and saber, you can see the long end of the scarf goes down about as far as his stomach.

Yeah the damaged sculpt looks about right. Should have kept the length the same between the two. Will probably have to replace it with some different fabric material.

It has to be long to do this, so I wouldn't worry about it. I think the long "half" of the scarf is just hidden in most photos.

2159-commander-luke-skywalker-hoth-007.jpg

The scarf was tucked around behind the vest when I took it out of the box. It's definitely too short. I can't even wrap it around the front of his face like that on the regular head, only on the damaged sculpt. It looks like he's wearing Rambo's headband.

A couple of shot of mine (sorry for the lights but I was trying to avoid the harsh flash and it's nighttime here):
Body height (at least the kind that went with my fig) is similar to DX-07 (maybe a bit taller):
Luke2_zpsrnfvm3zv.jpg

Even if the hat makes him look taller:
Luke3_zpshl5mbjmu.jpg

Mine came with an easy detachable face part...can do very creepy faces:
Luke1_zps7gp8plh5.jpg

Hangin upside down:
Luke4_zpsyrnkuz5f.jpg

All my Lukes:
Luke5_zpsqjgdubtf.jpg

The scarf was tucked around behind the vest when I took it out of the box. It's definitely too short. I can't even wrap it around the front of his face like that on the regular head, only on the damaged sculpt. It looks like he's wearing Rambo's headband.

Oh, I didn't know you had the figure, sorry. I thought maybe you had been checking out the same pictures I was looking at.

Can you take a photo of both sculpts with both halves of the scarf extended outward so we can see the differences?

A couple of shot of mine (sorry for the lights but I was trying to avoid the harsh flash and it's nighttime here):
Body height (at least the kind that went with my fig) is similar to DX-07 (maybe a bit taller):

All my Lukes:
Luke5_zpsqjgdubtf.jpg

Can you put the SSC Luke head on the HT Bespin body? Curious to see.

Any idea why some are changing the Trevor HS to the Kojun HT ones?

It seems to me that the Trevor one is far more accurate and superior compared to the stylised Kojun ones.

Back