1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow boba fett 6th scale availability?

Hey everyone I was trying to find the sideshow boba fett sixth scale the newer scum and villainy one. But I can't find them anywhere. I know sideshow stopped selling them a few months back and I can't believe I forgot to pick one up. Anyone know where there might still be some available?

Re: Sideshow boba fett 6th scale availability?

Hey everyone I was trying to find the sideshow boba fett sixth scale the newer scum and villainy one. But I can't find them anywhere. I know sideshow stopped selling them a few months back and I can't believe I forgot to pick one up. Anyone know where there might still be some available?

Check the commerce section, I'm sure they go up for sale every now and then. Other than that, evilbay can always be a resource.

Okay so I'm planning on getting this guy but obviously there not made anymore so have to go aftermarket. I found one for $250 out the door is that a good price for this guy?

Seems too high to me. See them go up for sale semi-regularly @ Rebelscum for retail ($175.00). If you're in a hurry to get it and love the figure, maybe pay the premium, but I'd wait around here or on RS until one came up. Or post a WTB thread offering retail/fees/shipping. You'd probably get someone PM you w/one for sale.

Invictus is 100% spot on, unless you're shopping for an exclusive only, I think near retail is the price to be at.

Seems too high to me. See them go up for sale semi-regularly @ Rebelscum for retail ($175.00). If you're in a hurry to get it and love the figure, maybe pay the premium, but I'd wait around here or on RS until one came up. Or post a WTB thread offering retail/fees/shipping. You'd probably get someone PM you w/one for sale.

I found one for $236 out the door so a little cheaper haha.

It might be another year til the new ROTJ Fett is announced, but I personally would wait. But the funny thing is that with the way the prices are going up up up, the ROTJ Fett will probably be around $225-$250 when it comes out! :lol

Damn now idk if I should wait or just get the esb one now. I really want a boba fett but now if there will be a newer better version coming idk what to do

My guess is you'll have to wait a while. The ESB Fett is not old by any means. There will undoubtedly be a push for SW VII merchandise to be made and maybe even a piece or two from the upcoming Rebels show. On the other hand, Fett always sells well so SS might go that route.

All good advice, above. Other possible benefit of waiting for an ROTJ version, is that Sideshow will likely include all the improvements seen on the prototype version they're offering now (taller body and better fitting chest armour). Who knows, they might even re-sculpt the helmet (unlikely but possible, especially if they jack the price up like Mad Old Lu mentions).

If you really like the ESB version, though, I'd try a WTB thread (both here and Rebelscum -- it's a very slow forum compared to SSF but some good people there that are not looking to sell at e.Bay prices) and give that a shot before going to e.Bay.

Thanks guys. I have a post in WTB. So let's see if anything comes up. The ROTJ one sounds like It will be like a boba fett deluxe like vader is if they do improvements which I'm sure there will be some way or other. And that's if they do another one. But everyone seems sure they most likely will.

image.jpg

There is one on ebay UK at the moment with 7 hours to go and it is already over £160 ($250)......suckers!!!!!

Back