1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious if you ended up snagging Fett for that great price?

Don't know about $150 but a real cool dude from Nova Scotia sold me his for $180 shipped last week and I just got it Tuesday night. Before that happened I was contemplating on buying a Medicom ROTJ Boba. Thank god I didn't I love the proportions on this one.

I presumed Boba is not produced anymore, or am i totally wrong? See the link below to Forbiddenplanet uk. Im confused so need to catch up with SW

https://forbiddenplanet.com/78414-star-wars-scum-villainy-deluxe-action-figure-boba-fett/

That's so strange... I didn't think suppliers can get Sideshow to produce more figures after their initial run. You should keep an eye on that and keep us posted.

I just got news from a fellow board member that sideshow are infact doing another run. I cant understand why ss wouldnt anounce this

I just got news from a fellow board member that sideshow are infact doing another run. I cant understand why ss wouldnt anounce this

That's interesting. I wonder if this is a new trend with Sideshow, revisiting an older figure. I'd love them to do another run of stormtroopers.

The member is 'ditch' who first confirmed my find on FP, he has a comic shop south of the uk. I also double checked with Darren at collectablekitbash.co.uk who are getting in only 6 preorders up tonight I hope this helps clarify.

Yea, Unless this fellow board member is Sideshow, I wouldn't count on it. Next run would be ROTJ Boba.

Might this be a case of finding some old stock?

Don't think so, the page at Forbiddenplanet.com (https://forbiddenplanet.com/78414-star-wars-scum-villainy-deluxe-action-figure-boba-fett/) says it's a pre-order and "The suppliers have confirmed a current ship date to all retailers as 15 September 2014." If it was found stock it'd be available sooner. Also says: "Scum & Villainy: Deluxe Action Figure: Boba Fett", I wonder if they're incorperating the changes they made with the Boba Fett White Screen Test/Prototype such as the chest plates any any others that make sense into this one? :dunno

Don't think so, the page at Forbiddenplanet.com … says it's a pre-order and "The suppliers have confirmed a current ship date to all retailers as 15 September 2014."

Gotcha! I didn't realize this was a forward-looking release. Interesting, I thought you guys were talking about immediate availably of some stock. Boba was in stock at Sideshow for what seems like ages, with no edition limit. We can start a pool about what we think will make it into this release. ;) "Deluxe" is probably French for "over $200" in English.

What else can comprise it to be deluxe? It was pretty much complete as far as ESB Boba is concerned. Maybe it comes with interchangeable ESB and ROTJ parts?

What else can comprise it to be deluxe? It was pretty much complete as far as ESB Boba is concerned. Maybe it comes with interchangeable ESB and ROTJ parts?

Well the page at Forbiddenplanet.com doesn't say ESB fett even though they show the picture of one, but maybe that's the only picture they have and this is really going to be a ROTJ version to be released in Sept? :yess:

I just can't be a new release with additional changes to Boba. If it is I'm pretty sure Sideshow would have announced it and for sure sell it themselves. This is probably a second run due to the demand for the ones who missed out.

I don't recall anything like that ever happening. That's like AlteregoComics putting up a preorder of Mark 600 before Hot Toys previews it on their Facebook.... not likely.

Is it a coincidence Boba is springing up only UK and Europe preorder at the moment, anyone outside this reqion spot him?

Back