1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snagged one of these for a decent price. Estimated delivery is the 13th, 8 days from Pittsburg to my house sucks, it's like a 2 hour trip. Can't wait to have him in hand so I can get to modding him!
Scheduled to be delivered the same day as Malgus.

Snagged one of these for a decent price. Estimated delivery is the 13th, 8 days from Pittsburg to my house sucks, it's like a 2 hour trip. Can't wait to have him in hand so I can get to modding him!

Congrats! Boba is a very awesome figure. Modding him looks even better but I kept mine the way he was but futz around a little to get the right look for him. Displays well.:clap

congrats :) bet you cant wait! what you planning? Mine is hot toys narrow shoulder, trimmed chest plastic and tighter wrapped jacket thing. still thinking to split out the ends of the braids... and still trying to get hold of the rest of the hands! is yours complete?

IMG_2512_zps44f3222c.jpg

Yea I can't wait! Definetly doing something with the chest plastic right off the bat with some general futzing. Wanna do a slim or narrow eventually, and maybe the flare mod to the helmet. Thinking of just finding a replacement for the braids, as that is my only real dislike on the figure. Maybe play with the colors down the road.

I be totally satisfied with just having him in hand right now though. And yea he's complete, the listing said "New" so I'm hoping he's unopened even.

I pulled the vest down and moved the back plate up to widen the gap between the collar and chest armor. Doing that left a gap between the collar and shoulders so I'm thinking of heating it up and making it fit tighter. Still have to bend the stomach plate as well.

null_zps4fb7bf14.jpg

How he sits in my detolf right now.
null_zps7191f04d.jpg

Last edited:
Woop! Got this badboy in the mail today. Already have the two other medi Boba's, so why not get the whole set? Hopefully I can use some of those extra SS hands (my ESB Medi could use better ones). I like the figure overall and although a tad bulky I won't part out the body. Time to suck it up and get to that vest mod.

Allready have meds boba,I like the Sideshow one,but......still on the fence,not sure

I'm not sure who to display next to Boba in my Detolf. Should I buy Jango Fett or Bossk to put next to him or someone else?

I'm not sure who to display next to Boba in my Detolf. Should I buy Jango Fett or Bossk to put next to him or someone else?

I recommend Bossk. He goes really well with Boba. Never cared for IG-88. Never got him for that fact plus I heard some issues with him.

I would get Bossk or IG88, their both 10+ figures, can't go wrong with either.
I recommend Bossk. He goes really well with Boba. Never cared for IG-88. Never got him for that fact plus I heard some issues with him.
Make that 3 for 3 on Bossk. Excellent figure with tons of detail. I'm with OutLander on IG-88, as well. He's not for everyone, but has always captured my imagination since I first saw him on the Executor bridge. One of the best 1:6 'bots from any license, as far as I'm concerned.

Make that 3 for 3 on Bossk. Excellent figure with tons of detail. I'm with OutLander on IG-88, as well. He's not for everyone, but has always captured my imagination since I first saw him on the Executor bridge. One of the best 1:6 'bots from any license, as far as I'm concerned.

IG-88 is cool but as a child never really drew attention to him at all. All the rest of the Bounty Hunters I did. But Bossk is amazing. Love my Bossk and truly goes great with Boba but actually my Boba at the moment is next to my Vader. They make a great pair also.

Back