1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Correct me if wrong but should go groin armor, honor sash about half showing, then belt on top of honor sash like in the picture below.

Jeremy_Painting.png

this should be the next exclusive for boba fett rotj version with xtra bulloch and clone head ....

Received my waitlist conversion EX Boba Fett yesterday. I finally had time to take it out of the box to futz and put on display. Unfortunately one of the armor plates is attached to the vest crooked. :monkey2 It is on the left side and this also caused the vest fabric by the arm to be wavy and not smooth like the other side. :gah: The chest armor Outside Top corner on last picture touches jetpack armor while the corner on the opposite side does not.

I'm hoping sideshow will just replace the vest but I will probably have to ship the whole thing back. :monkey2

LisaSSFan

Last edited:
This figure was not on my "radar" but I saw it displayed at my local collectable store and I said .......DAMMMMMNNN!!!
Maybe the way it was posed but I really liked it. Now I am considering the purchase. Need your help guys should I or keep the money for a future HT release.

This figure was not on my "radar" but I saw it displayed at my local collectable store and I said .......DAMMMMMNNN!!!
Maybe the way it was posed but I really liked it. Now I am considering the purchase. Need your help guys should I or keep the money for a future HT release.

Its the best 1/6 Fett figure, and likely to be the last one released for less than $200. It needs a little modifications to make it perfect, but not much.

If you have any desire for a 1/6 Fett, get it.

You're gonna need a clearer picture, I can't see anything wrong with it.

Sorry. Just have a crappy phone camera. :slap The arrow is pointing on the side that is bad.
It is angled like this / and NOT even with the other side

You can see the lower edge of chest plate almost touching the belly plate in the third picture. Both chest plates are not even/straight across the top. The top corner of the outer edge on the right side of the picture practically touches the jetpack armor piece because it is on an angle.

Think of it as an uneven V.

Last edited:

Personally I was hesitant on this guy but if you are even a slight fan of Boba Fett I would highly recommend getting him. The issues most people have with the figure are minor and for the retail price I personally feel he is worth every penny.

IMG_0318.jpg

Threw a pic of my Boba in again cause I am just so happy with him. And before people ask again the Boussh in the background is just a bash for a Ubese hunter I am working on he is just awaiting painting and dyeing.

Thank god for some of these pics and reference shots from the movie and artwork. At least it appears those knee braces sort of sit slightly above the knees themselves. I was wondering how Boba was supposed to get to his tools if they were always partly covered by the knee braces! I'll have to push mine up more and show off those tools :)

You will probably have to wait at least 1/10th of your life span for hot toys to announce, get round to making, and release (if they even ever do) Boba Fett :lol not even joking

Finally got around to taking my pics. SS should've made those things sticking out of his left gauntlet removable. Every time I've managed to swap the hands successfully without breaking the rods sticking out felt like a triumph!

bf01.jpg

bf02.jpg

bf03r.jpg

bf04.jpg

bf05.jpg

bf06.jpg

bf07.jpg

bf08.jpg

bf09.jpg

bf10.jpg

Back