1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW, when you guys received your figure, was the box in mint condition? Even though mine was wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap and a cardboard shipper box, there were still dents in the sides of the box, like something had crushed it slightly.

With all the protection the supplier shipped it in, I dont see how it could have been damaged in shipping to me. So maybe it was already damaged when he received it from his distributor?

Not sure. What was the usual conditio of all your boxes?

The top of mine was dinged up.

BTW, when you guys received your figure, was the box in mint condition? Even though mine was wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap and a cardboard shipper box, there were still dents in the sides of the box, like something had crushed it slightly.

With all the protection the supplier shipped it in, I dont see how it could have been damaged in shipping to me. So maybe it was already damaged when he received it from his distributor?

Not sure. What was the usual conditio of all your boxes?

Brand new I have never had a figure box damaged at all. The brown mailer or box it shipped in is a different story. Some times the mailers come nice and new looking sometimes they look like they took a pit stop in a war zone. But I personally have never had a new figure box with any damage.

Edit: Just for clarification shipped from Sideshow Collectibles

I received two - the EX was mint in every way - which is lucky; the standard had some stress creases that definitely arrived to shipper that way from source.....

Side note: the EX Fett I rec from Sideshow had a hook for the backpack that was wonky; I requested a replacement part, and they sent me a replacement figure. Of course, I have to send the other back, but thinking a replacement part would have been easier for them. Well, it worked out

101_1754.jpg

101_1755.jpg

101_1759.jpg

101_1763.jpg

101_1764.jpg

Damn to those thigh pockets. Lucky I didnt try to lift it too hard. At first I thought they were stuck down by velcro, but it looks like they are glued down!! Lucky I didnt try to peel too much back and it still sits flat. Strange that they would glue those.....

I personally feel no mods are needed for this figure. It blew me away by how amazing it looks.

7660697650_a3f146897f_b.jpg

7660698636_03d8032779_b.jpg

7660699430_f7c0ff629f_b.jpg

7660700456_7f77a8eda7_b.jpg

7660700202_1b27ed9f59_b.jpg

7660699874_f2682ec53e_b.jpg

7660697900_0a7f4dc130_b.jpg

7660700720_fe63ee9b5e_b.jpg
]

7660702490_bf65e19ecb_b.jpg

7660702830_8955538af9_b.jpg

Great job Sideshow.

Repainting purposes. I believe I can repaint it,make it better, but don't want to risk anything. Here's my Medi Fett:

i6e913.jpg

Kinda went all out on this one, nearly every scratch is screen accurate.. I have too much spare time on my hands :lol

What's also cool about it is that I spray painted it silver first, and then applied the paint on top of that, leaving silver scratches, looks better in person since the scratches aren't painted on, but actually look like it's been scratches off.

Hmm, btw, can anyone explain to me why the cape is attached ON TOP of the chest armor instead of underneath it? That accurate? Looks weird to me.

EDIT: nvm. Just googled, it's accurate actually.. Weird.

Back