1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Boba Fett EX just got here and I must say I am super impressed with it. But who is kidding I was expecting as much. Going to do some more inspecting of the figure and some posing but just looking at him personally in hand now I will have to secure a HT TT slim body to swap out because he does just look to bulky and the clothing doesn't look screen accurate on the current body.

My Boba Fett EX just got here and I must say I am super impressed with it. But who is kidding I was expecting as much. Going to do some more inspecting of the figure and some posing but just looking at him personally in hand now I will have to secure a HT TT slim body to swap out because he does just look to bulky and the clothing doesn't look screen accurate on the current body.

:clap

Still waiting, but the tracker shows tomorrow.

:clap

Still waiting, but the tracker shows tomorrow.

Hope you get it soon cause I get EX Zartan tomarrow :rotfl

But tell me if you have the same problem as I do when you get it. Bobas left leg is shorter than the right. No matter what I do it stays that way and is super annoying. Love the figure but the more I try and pose him the more I hate the body.

But tell me if you have the same problem as I do when you get it. Bobas left leg is shorter than the right. No matter what I do it stays that way and is super annoying. Love the figure but the more I try and pose him the more I hate the body.

Mine is the same way. His right leg is longer and the upper knee joint is very tight in its up and down movement, but it's loose side to side. I tried pulling out the joint and putting it back in, but it's all the way in there. Oh well. I'll port it to a decent body when I can.

Mine is the same way. His right leg is longer and the upper knee joint is very tight in its up and down movement, but it's loose side to side. I tried pulling out the joint and putting it back in, but it's all the way in there. Oh well. I'll port it to a decent body when I can.

Ya I have taken him apart and cant find anything wrong so I give up and will just body swap. Atleast kenobi will get a new body from boba to replace his loose one finally.

google a picture, or use the box art like I did (which requires powers or deduction as in half the pics, half the tools are obscured, and then the other half in the other pics)

the sandtroopers are even worse :D its like a test for true sw nerds

Christ the knees on my figure are tight!! I can feel the joint, but they wont budge. I dont want to put too much pressure in case I snap the damn legs!!

Do the knees bend in two places, or just one?

I guess it doesnt matter since I'll be posing him standing up straight, but jeez the articulation is tough. The ankles arent very good either with just rotation.

But still loving him :)

292299_207548116040875_1305860569_n.jpg

484053_207548139374206_1999498681_n.jpg

Christ the knees on my figure are tight!! I can feel the joint, but they wont budge. I dont want to put too much pressure in case I snap the damn legs!!

Do the knees bend in two places, or just one?

I guess it doesnt matter since I'll be posing him standing up straight, but jeez the articulation is tough. The ankles arent very good either with just rotation.

But still loving him :)

sometimes 1/6th figures come with their limbs all twisted around and weird, it helps to undress them and put them all right, then you can get a closer look at the joints. maybe take his feet off and roll up the leg of the jumpsuit to check the knee isnt back to front or something (wouldn't be the first)

sometimes 1/6th figures come with their limbs all twisted around and weird, it helps to undress them and put them all right, then you can get a closer look at the joints. maybe take his feet off and roll up the leg of the jumpsuit to check the knee isnt back to front or something (wouldn't be the first)

:goodpost: Hate that little flex that makes you think you can bend the knee with enough forces when the knee is actually setting sideways. :lol

Finally arrived and I took an out of box quick shot.

BobaFettEX6.jpg

The Good:
Glad I got in on him. Paint is very nice, I personally love the colors and the weathering, rifle is one of the best weapons I've seen, great selection of hands. I didn't see the big deal about the scalps. Mine seem to be the right length, etc...anyways, I doubt I'll mess with them, they seem fine. The detailing on every accessory including his shin tools is just great, little touches like the leather pistol holster just make this one an incredible piece. This is one of the best EX bases to date and of course the light up base (which I checked for working and then removed batteries :lol ) is pretty damn cool.

The Bad
The vest is going to need something done to it, I may try cutting the plastic on the backside like others and see how that works and I would definitely like to port him to another body. Thats pretty much it, in every other way this thing has met or exceeded my expectations.

Guys, did your fig come with batteries? I opened my stand and it had batteries that didn't work. Does this mean someone already opened this figure box and I got a used fig???

Yeah, they come with batteries, if you don't pull the plastic tab its not going to get juice tho' :lol

BTW, when you guys received your figure, was the box in mint condition? Even though mine was wrapped in two layers of bubble wrap and a cardboard shipper box, there were still dents in the sides of the box, like something had crushed it slightly.

With all the protection the supplier shipped it in, I dont see how it could have been damaged in shipping to me. So maybe it was already damaged when he received it from his distributor?

Not sure. What was the usual conditio of all your boxes?

Back