1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For you..sure thing. Sorry for the poor quality, wine induced iPhone pic.

7546510012_13c4f5bd55.jpg

The Medicom version looks like the kid from Attack of the Clones put on his Dad's armour!

Playing around with the cart, and the Exclusive shows up with $32 shipping, while the regular with $42 shipping. Wtf?

Mine finally arrives tomorrow, i might just take the whole clear sheet off. Probably need glue the armor to the fabric though.

Mine finally arrives tomorrow, i might just take the whole clear sheet off. Probably need glue the armor to the fabric though.
Honestly, from everything I've read, I can't see the benefit to that at all. So long as you whittle down the plastic and get rid of the excess, it should no longer be creating that problematic boxy look. Combine trimming it down with the water treatment to bend the stomach armour at the tabs a little and it should look great. I think there's lot of potential for stuff to go wrong if you remove the plastic completely and go with glue, like the panels seperating, ripping the coating off the vest, etc.

I got mine and I inspected it and put it right out in the mail again to my buyer. Made me go ":monkey2"
That does suck, pixletwin. However, at least Boba can wait. I think the regular edition will be around for some time.

Is the perspective seriously out of whack in this pic? How could the Medi be that small? I thought with some leg extenders it was in almost in scale with SSC figs? He looks like a little kid.

7546510012_13c4f5bd55.jpg

Back