1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to keep harping on this...it'll be the last time. But I just went back and checked and I noticed that I got on the waitlist the day the figure went up for roder.

My hopes have risen.

Sorry to keep harping on this...it'll be the last time. But I just went back and checked and I noticed that I got on the waitlist the day the figure went up for roder.

My hopes have risen.

Yeah I would imagine if you have not heard from them by now and you got on that early that you are fine.

Local Etailer in Aus has the reg for same price as Sideshows...and free shipping!!!
woot woot.

"Äll too easy....."

I have to say after waiting more than 6 weeks for Sparrow, the luster more than wore off. That's why he ended up remaining in the box another two weeks after I received him. Just wasn't as enthused after the millionth picture posted.

I'm going through the same thing on Batman. By the time I get it, I'll be more excited by the million pictures of Joker.

Part of the reason I don't pour over all the bazillion pictures that get posted of new stuff, it ruins the surprise you get opening the figure up.

Part of the reason I don't pour over all the bazillion pictures that get posted of new stuff, it ruins the surprise you get opening the figure up.

I know, but the only bonus is you get to see the problems and/or fixes that people come up with; so you're more prepared for what comes out of the box and the inherent problems.

Excitement vs. knowledge. Trade off.

I know, but the only bonus is you get to see the problems and/or fixes that people come up with; so you're more prepared for what comes out of the box and the inherent problems.

My thoughts exactly! And with me living in Europe it takes at least a month to get mine. So that would mean not looking at those threads for at least a month, and if there is some problem I'm screwed if I have to look it up between those 100 posts :lol

Yeah. Thank God I viewed the Battle Droid thread before I received mine. Possibly saved me from breaking mine right out of the box.

I finaly picked up my hasbro carbonite and gonna remake the sideshow enviroment instead of paying a billion credits on evilbay for it ..Hopefully i'll have my 1/6 jabba dio and carbonite dio done by the time boba arrives.........gonna be sweet...

they hang over his right shoulder if you follow the costume on the movies.

Can't wait for this guy to get here!!

You can see them pretty well in this shot from ESB:

boba_fett.jpg

I have to say I think the EX on this is a complete waste of time. I actually think the stand is pretty ugly. The figure itself however looks ace. I love the new Medi version, I can't wait to compare them.

The exclusive stand makes him consistent with the rest of the Mandalorian figures.

Ummmm....I think he's SS's ONLY Mando so far...did you mean the rest of the bounty hunters? Meaning just IG-88?

I'm confused, am I missing out on something cuz I didn't pre-order the exclusive?

Back