1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the more seasoned or knowledgeable Sideshow collectors, is there a guess as to what month in Q2 we'll see this guy?

The very best ETA on any item is to look at the Flex Pay version and see when then final payment date is. That is their expected shipping date. And they will update it if thing get delayed.

The very best ETA on any item is to look at the Flex Pay version and see when then final payment date is. That is their expected shipping date. And they will update it if thing get delayed.

That's a handy piece of information. Thanks man. April will be a good month, no delays hopefully.

Damn do I hope the factory paint job does this figure justice.

I have high hopes for China on this one. They are excellent at color matching, so I think the green tones will come out right.

As far as sublte shades and weathering, it could go either way. If anything I'd expect the weathering to be in the right places, but maybe more sublte. The clones usually come out a little less dramatic in final production.

Scratch details I am very confident in. They have this nifty method of making a kind of stamp that perfectly replicates the sharper scratches and scuffs in the right places. They've perfected it on the Clones, it seems, so I think Boba's scratches will come out well.

Well I did it! I gave my Medicom ROTJ Fett to my friend for his birthday. Not that I'm regretting it...my friend is a HUGE Fett fan and he loved the gift and will display it proudly. I'm just noticing the empty space in my Detolf where Fett used to be:monkey2. Now Sideshow's can't get here fast enough.:impatient: Happy Birthday Casey!

Well I did it! I gave my Medicom ROTJ Fett to my friend for his birthday. Not that I'm regretting it...my friend is a HUGE Fett fan and he loved the gift and will display it proudly. I'm just noticing the empty space in my Detolf where Fett used to be:monkey2. Now Sideshow's can't get here fast enough.:impatient: Happy Birthday Casey!

well,thats very kind of you to give it away as a gift:yess::clap
but also very stupid:lol:slap,how could you,it's BOBA FETT!!!!!??
well,its your own fault you have to endure the agony of being fett free:lol
and happy birthday to your friend:hi5:

Sideshow has really stepped up on the weathering of their armored figures; I'm pretty confident Boba will be a winner. Not to mention I'm sure they're very mindful of the fall out of a less than top-notch Fett :lol

sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_12.jpg

The details are awesome! :clap Can't wait to get this as my first 1/6th SSC figure.

Due to me having a hefty car payment now I kinda wanted to cancel my order. But I used Sideshow points on the exclusive so I'm somewhat stuck getting it.

Though that isn't bad since I'm a Fett fan, and this will fit in nicely with my other Fett merch. So can't/dread wait for this to come out.

>< forgot I got a $300 LP due in March or May as well...

Due to me having a hefty car payment now I kinda wanted to cancel my order. But I used Sideshow points on the exclusive so I'm somewhat stuck getting it.

Though that isn't bad since I'm a Fett fan, and this will fit in nicely with my other Fett merch. So can't/dread wait for this to come out.

>< forgot I got a $300 LP due in March or May as well...

You've been saved by those SS points. Good thing :monkey3

Sideshow sent me a $25 "anniversary" code so I went ahead and ordered Boba Fett with it. I have the Medicom version that I'm pretty happy with in general, but he broke a leg falling off my shelf a few months ago and I think there's something to be said for having a figure that's closer in scale to the rest of the Sideshow stuff in my Jabba display.

Luckily, I couldn't care less about the exclusive stand.

Back