1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2012 is going to be a great year of awesome figures. Can't wait for Boba Fett!

I only hope the new Vader is scaled properly, the last one was way to tall.

I'm pretty stoked for 2012, gonna be an amazing year for collecting!

:lsvader

I'm prob gonna get Boba, but I'm curious about body swapping, cus I'm never too keen on the ssc bodies, sometimes floppy and usually with wide looking hips - which type of body would best suit boba do you think? also how would i attach the feet?! for greedo i drilled holes for a HT ball joint, but for boba i dont think that will be sturdy enough for his poses :dunno

I'd guess a narrow shoulder TT, or maybe a slim would work well. Although with a full suited figure like this I don't plan on doing a body swap unless its loose like a rag doll.

""ASK SIDESHOW
Friday, September 30th, 2011
I really would like to get my hands on a new 12″ Darth Vader figure and General Grievous with some accessories. Any plans in the near future?

Hopefully you’ve had a look at our General Grievous figure! We are developing a new Darth Vader too, and we’ll be showing him off sometime in early 2012.""

Will definitely get these 2 bad boy! :lecture

I'd guess a narrow shoulder TT, or maybe a slim would work well. Although with a full suited figure like this I don't plan on doing a body swap unless its loose like a rag doll.

Based on Figrin D'an, I suspect the joints will be nice and tight, and Boba will be able to hold any pose you could want for him. SSC seems to be getting the QC under control with the bodies lately (thouugh, I'm concerned about IG-88's shoulders being too tight after reading feedback so far - don't get mine until Thursday, I guess I'll see for myself then... :impatient:)

Yeah, of the recent Sideshow figures I've gotten the bodies have all been very good. I was just saying for the sake of arugment the only reason I'd consider swapping is if I got a bad one or there was a widespread QC issue.

I only hope the new Vader is scaled properly, the last one was way to tall.

I'm pretty stoked for 2012, gonna be an amazing year for collecting!

:lsvader

Yeah, he looks great - until you put other figures next to him...Ig-88 should tower over him, and know that will not be the case

I sold my 1:6 Emperor figure cause he looked like a child next to him - just awful

I did the height mod on mine (replaced the stomach with a Stormtrooper one) and it makes a pretty big difference. Still probably a bit too tall, but not as ridiculously tall as the stock figure.

I still wish a company would make a 12" Boba Fett whose visor isn't painted on with black paint. Just cut the dang thing out and stick a piece of plastic behind it - PLEASE!!

- MJ

I still wish a company would make a 12" Boba Fett whose visor isn't painted on with black paint. Just cut the dang thing out and stick a piece of plastic behind it - PLEASE!!

- MJ

here's hoping hottoys gets the idea!!

- MJ

Hopefully the Sideshow Fett helmet/ head will be customizable. Cause I'd do that mod!

Release date has changed! Received an email stating that my flex payments will be moved back till May and June with a June release.

Back