1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So does he have any backstory? Maybe a book where his spacetime adventures were mapped out? Or is he just the robot dude he stood next to Boba and some other retarted looking bounty hunters in the ESB?

Yes in Tales of the Bounty Hunters and the comics.

short version. he's a hivemind robot. there are something like 4 or 5 of them. i forget. He was built with an more advanced AI than usual, and something goes wrong. they turn him on, he murderes his creators. If I remember correctly, he's ALOT like HK-47 from the old republic games.

yer=he goes Ape and kills all the other IGs as well.then goes on the hunt for Solo after the Bounty Hunter meet up on the Avenger.

From what I recall i've never stated that im a fan of Star Wars ;]
Now that you've made me think about it, he would be an obvious purchase since I already have Boba on the way. The best of the bounty hunters; Scum and Villainy.
Im so confused at the moment. It seems like there are a million figures I need to have. Many are catch up from last year while others are PO's coming out these next two quarters. Maybe I should do that thing where a collector sticks to a specific line (or format). Cut off the trimmings and bring it back to the basics.

Oh, why the hell did I ever get into this hobby?

Would you buy Bossk? Seems like a logical addition to Fett and 88 if you want the best of the ESB hunters.

bossk%20esb.jpg

From what I recall i've never stated that im a fan of Star Wars ;]
Now that you've made me think about it, he would be an obvious purchase since I already have Boba on the way. The best of the bounty hunters; Scum and Villainy.
Im so confused at the moment. It seems like there are a million figures I need to have. Many are catch up from last year while others are PO's coming out these next two quarters. Maybe I should do that thing where a collector sticks to a specific line (or format). Cut off the trimmings and bring it back to the basics.

Oh, why the hell did I ever get into this hobby?

Yeah I think we were talking about this for a bit during spook. For me, I've settled on sticking to OT only, and mainly just villians/shady chars maybe with the exception of the droids (but they are fairly neutral imo). And to further niche myself, I'm sticking to PF's mostly, but I may do a one or two core busts (vader and such), and some 1/6ths, jabba and co., i've also got my eyes on the dewback.

I was just getting a bit overwhelmed, by looking at everything under the star wars umbrella, let alone other random licenses. I am happy to focus now on the bits I truly love, and feel like I can better represent them this way.

But to each his own definitely, I could definitely see getting things just bc they look awesome. I have the undying carcass as well, and it just looks to good to give up, and now that I think about it, templar's verdict looks completely bad ass, and I may seriously get that, thus negating everything I've just said, lol.

^ Thats how it is. I only buy from movies I love. I love alot of movies.........lol
I also have the UC. I've considering selling but couldn't justify doing it. I know I would definetly make a profit becuase I got him so cheap but its such a nice piece.

I think the worst thing is when you map out a yearly budget with all of the things that you long for. Then all of a sudden another piece catches your eye or another license is announced and your f#cked. You could stick to your budget and be happy with what you get but thats not easy when you visit the board on a weekly basis.

I think I need to do some thinking lol. Need to work out what line I want to stick to.
Oh and in reply to devil; pics? specs? No? then bugger off

yup, wouldnt think twice on buying the bounty hunters. they should take a break from making clones for a bit and focus on cooler ESB characters like the bounty hunters, snowtroopers, hell i,d buy a general veers in walker gear too.

Back