1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excitement is defiantly building. Wait till he gets closer. He's still listed at 2nd Qtr 2012 so we got a few months. But it'll be a good few months of excitement.

If you wanted a ROTJ fett you should have gotten the medicom one. With the new body he is just as tall as the sideshow figures and fits right in. Although sideshow might make one someday, it's hard to believe they'll top the medi one, match it yes, but not top it. :lecture

I never liked medicom's quality. Pieces of armor just fall off! Sideshow all the way. imho

I never liked medicom's quality. Pieces of armor just fall off! Sideshow all the way. imho

well,this one got some good reviews,of course not everyone likes medicom,but this one sticks out i guess. but if ss decides to give us a ROTJ boba,count me in!!

All I know is my medicom esb boba fell apart within a year of sitting on my shelf. While my ep. 3 Obi-wan, commander cody, and ventress are still sitting pretty. Maybe the ROTJ Boba is a lot better...than the first one...but I'm going with SS. The sweet display base is reason enough.

Well I see alot of complaining about QC issues with medicom, but I have yet to experience any...and I have every figure from both medicom and SSC to date. Medicom fetts are some of there best and ROTJ fett is a grand slam. I honestly cannot find one thing to complain about with that figure.
If you look at the proto of SSC soon to be released fett version, I love the paint apps and the jet back clips, but the stunted gauntlets are an eye sore. With such an iconic figure I cant imagine who gave the OK on the wrist gauntlet alone. They do the aliens well, but the main characters??? Look at SSC darth helmet.They nailed it on the PF and screwed it over on the 1/6th..no excuse.

Never happened to any of my Medi Fetts or troopers.

I had a Medi Stormtrooper for years in excellent condition, and after I sold it to some doofus on eBay, the shoulder pad just fell off as soon as he got it.

True story. :lecture

I had to go back and check the pictures again to make sure I hadn't ordered a screen inaccurate abomination by mistake.

Nope. Still awesome.

Yep. I'm looking forward to the Hot Toys Bespin Luke as much as the next guy, but I think I'm a little more excited about this figure to be honest.

This figure is one of my most anticipated. I pre-ordered him from Alter Ego Comics the day he went up.

I ordered 3 from BBTS at its a nice figure, but the medi is better overall. Own the medi rotj fett, then let your voice be heard. I guarantee anyone who has not actually held this sweet figure in their hands, will sing a different song. It truly is flawless.

Back