1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you known if the price shown in GBP £126.49 is without paying custom fees and shipping fees which would then obviously knock the overall price up?

You might look at online retailers located in Europe. The last production batch was intended for Europe and Australia so there should be some available still.

Like here in Belgium: Boba Fett Sideshow Collectibles Star Wars 30 cm 1/6 sixth scale

That would probably be cheaper than ordering from Australia even with a slightly higher initial price.

Thanks i will take a look..........no doubt after all the looking around my waitlist one will clear(typical)!!!!

Thanks i will take a look..........no doubt after all the looking around my waitlist one will clear(typical)!!!!

The Waitlist at Sideshow is unlikely to ever convert - it's been months since any conversions and they told me through email they had zero stock and didn't expect any more units.

I too am looking for a good priced Boba Fett in the UK.

The Belgian site one works out at about £149 with postage (using my dodgy translation abilities).
I guess if you join up? then it will be £7 cheaper.

Not seen it for less than £170 at retail so far.

Might have to go down that route. Have you tried Payton collectables on this forum they may be able to get some stock in,their based in the UK.

Have you used these guys before?

No, but they take PayPal and credit card, so there's not much reason to worry about it from an order perspective, IMO. After-sales service is something else entirely, so maybe you can find some references, though Sideshow should also take care of issues with their products.

No, but they take PayPal and credit card, so there's not much reason to worry about it from an order perspective, IMO. After-sales service is something else entirely, so maybe you can find some references, though Sideshow should also take care of issues with their products.

Thanks for the help

Guys. Can someone point me to a review/comparison of this vs the hot toys version?

Or if someone can give me their opinion Thanks

Guys. Can someone point me to a review/comparison of this vs the hot toys version?

Here are the most important bullet points:

The Hot Toys Boba Fett is 1/4 scale and the Sideshow is 1/6 (that's 18" vs 12")
The Hot Toys Fett isn't released yet so no one has seen one in person or held it in their hands
The Hot Toys is RotJ and Sideshow ESB

Got mine off ebay today. Won't get chance to set him up till we move house but he does look great. Very pleased to have him :)

Here are the most important bullet points:

The Hot Toys Boba Fett is 1/4 scale and the Sideshow is 1/6 (that's 18" vs 12")
The Hot Toys Fett isn't released yet so no one has seen one in person or held it in their hands
The Hot Toys is RotJ and Sideshow ESB

Well that's not entirely accurate. The Sideshow ESB Fett has the wrong colors on the helm and armor and the helm is completely the wrong shape. So many details about this were just wrong for ESB Fett. We can only hope that if Hot Toys eventually visits ESB Fett they will rectify this grave injustice.

Well that's not entirely accurate. The Sideshow ESB Fett has the wrong colors on the helm and armor and the helm is completely the wrong shape. So many details about this were just wrong for ESB Fett. We can only hope that if Hot Toys eventually visits ESB Fett they will rectify this grave injustice.

Actually, Pixelpiper is correct. This is the Empire Strikes Back version of Boba Fett. The helmet shape may be off a tad, but everyone's helmet has been off so far. As far as colors go, they nailed it.

Other than the helmet shape, nothing about this is a grave injustice.

Quite an impressive job, actually.

Edit: Sorry, kl, I thought we were referring to the Premium Format Boba Fett. As we're talking about the SS 1/6, you're absolutely right. It's rubbish :wink1:

Last edited:
Wrong. The color is completely inaccurate for ESB Fett. Compare to the official colors over at The Dented Helmet. I'm sure any Fettheads would take Sideshow's ESB Fett to the mat. There have also been a handful of good kitbashes on this forum that have customized a far better and accurate ESB Fett than what Sideshow gave us.

Wrong. The color is completely inaccurate for ESB Fett. Compare to the official colors over at The Dented Helmet. I'm sure any Fettheads would take Sideshow's ESB Fett to the mat. There have also been a handful of good kitbashes on this forum that have customized a far better and accurate ESB Fett than what Sideshow gave us.

I edited my post a few minutes ago. I thought we were talking about the Premium Format figure.

And as a 'Fetthead' myself, an official color list simply doesn't exist, only educated guesses using paints that are available now. Feel free to look me up over there. Screen name is the same as here.

Back