1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a pretty shocking discovery. I have my Marmit Fett in storage - will have to dig it out now.

That helmet needs the hot water treatment (it was a bit like the Matty Venkman - distorted by the packaging) but I always thought it was in the "too small" category. Maybe the Marmit body (terrible body but it's very old, so forgivable I guess) was a bit oversized and made the helmet appear too small.

It is a great sculpt and looks better than either the SSC or Medi once it has been pressed back into shape.

Nice work!:clap

That's a pretty shocking discovery. I have my Marmit Fett in storage - will have to dig it out now.

That helmet needs the hot water treatment (it was a bit like the Matty Venkman - distorted by the packaging) but I always thought it was in the "too small" category. Maybe the Marmit body (terrible body but it's very old, so forgivable I guess) was a bit oversized and made the helmet appear too small.

It is a great sculpt and looks better than either the SSC or Medi once it has been pressed back into shape.

the hairdryer will be enough to get it in shape,and some paint!

I received my Boba from GoHastings yesterday and set it up today. Aside from the sunken chest armor, the Wookie braid ends, and the cape needing some tweaking, I am absolutely blown away with this figure. The super-cool stand/base really takes it to the next level. I'm so glad I picked it up.

Thanks. I think I may tray to put some toothpicks inside to hold the shape where I want it while I stretch it out a bit. I think it may be easier to get the shape I want with some support.

It is pretty crazy that the Marmit even without mods still looks better than the SS and Medi. I think the Medi has the right shape but just needs to be a bit bigger.

The Marmit seems to be the right size but the Medi seems a hair too small to me.

I was thinking the stability of something like toothpicks or Popsicle sticks would give a more even uniform shape to the stretching than my fingers could. Besides I want to stretch not just the flare out but the back and front as well.

The Marmit seems to be the right size but the Medi seems a hair too small to me.

I was thinking the stability of something like toothpicks or Popsicle sticks would give a more even uniform shape to the stretching than my fingers could. Besides I want to stretch not just the flare out but the back and front as well.

yeah,the medi is a bit too small,otherwise it would be a good alternative!

Just saw this on eBay.

End time: Jan 21, 2013, 7:57:24 AM EST

View item:
12 "Boba Fett Star Wars Figure Sideshow Toys Item 2128

https://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=160956062087&globalID=EBAY-US
https://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=160956062087

Beware!!! 0% feedback. Username just created this year and way below retail combing from Spain.

Listings are usually removed because of fraud. The seller has probably been connected in some way through their Paypal email or emails to an old ebay user name that had serious issues and is trying to create a new user name to escape consequences and still be able to sell fakes or bogus listings.

I've had experience with these. I bought an item that immediately went missing from eBay before I could pay. I contacted them and they reassured me that there was a problem with the seller and not to pay anything until I heard from them.

My wife had the same issue but paid for hers. It arrived but was damaged. She got her money back and tried to return it but could never get a straight answer from the guy as to where to send it.

Beware of dropped listings and anything that looks too good to be true. It always is.

Back