1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Boba Fett 1:6 figure question/

Simply just wait until you can afford it. Buying it piece by piece will be time consuming, and it will likely be more expensive.

Also, who the hell cares if this is a 'noob' question?

save your money (taxes and shipping must factor into buying each individual piece) and buy a complete Fett...

Wait for SSC to do a better job on a ROTJ version. Buying a complete Fett is probably the way to go.

Have a good read of the existing threads, both Medi and SSC Fett.

I love Sideshow's products and they are great in quality, but I have to be honest...Boba Fett is the only 1/6 scale Sideshow figure I own, as Boba Fett is my favorite character and the only reason I would justify anything over $100 on a figure of this size. I do, however, a large collection of the old Hasbro 12" figures.

Comparing the 2, obviously Sideshow's is much better and comes with good accessories (and that awesome light up stand), but I definitely don't see enough to make me feel that it justifies a $150 price tag over the $20 Hasbro figures.

Obivously I don't have any more basis for comparison, since he is the only one I have from Sideshow, but that's my 2 cents. I can't believe the figures are getting more and more expensive as they come out. Maybe a basic version, standard version, and excluse version should be in order for different price points?

Quick shot of my Fett.

547430_522887117730762_1925502217_n.jpg

Nice. Finally got one of these from a fellow freak. Can't wait. Let the futzing begin!

Due to the latest GoHastings sale, I caved and ordered the Fett. Looking forward to checking it out in person. Not looking forward to any possible tweaks required to bring it up to speed... ;)

Just got mine in yesterday. Great piece of work. Even without mods or upgrades. I did remove the plastic backing to the chest armor.
adevy8aj.jpg
na5ubyhe.jpg

I popped the head off and just sat it on top to see if I could get the neck to look longer but I'm not digging that.

Just got mine in yesterday. Great piece of work. Even without mods or upgrades. I did remove the plastic backing to the chest armor.
adevy8aj.jpg
na5ubyhe.jpg

I popped the head off and just sat it on top to see if I could get the neck to look longer but I'm not digging that.

pop on a clone head,like commander gree's,and the put the marmit helmet right on it,than it looks great!:yess:

I was trying that last night and really like it.
byju9uzu.jpg
4a5e4u4y.jpg

These are almost the same size.

yeah,that marmit bucket really is awesome.:yess:i find it embarrasing that the "old" marmit is superior to the new SSC ones:pfft:.just need to find a way to shorten the rangefinder,and bang,he is perfect!:clap

Yup. Think I will probably cut it off at the top take a piece out of the arm and re-affix the tip. Should be alright.

It's actually pretty good without the body swap. I might try it just to see how it looks.

Back