1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see myself buying this figure but, its not going to top my Medicom ROTJ Fett.

The Medi looked great no doubt, but didn't make me want a figure that I didn't really care too much for, but this new one really makes me want to have it! It looks too freaking awesome to pass up!

I gave Fett my absolute best paint effort. I'm glad you guys seem to approve.

Great job, SS! :clap

Can you tell if the figure in the video is the production figure or the prototype? I know you've been mentioning that the ones they've been revealing have all been production figures so far. Just wondering if this one was too.

Nah, its not that bad and the paint apps are great on it as well,helmet looks better to.

Can you tell if the figure in the video is the production figure or the prototype? I know you've been mentioning that the ones they've been revealing have all been production figures so far. Just wondering if this one was too.

It's the prototype. Says it on the bottom left of the vid

And the arms on this SSC Boba look pretty bad..and..you f'in know it. lol

Hmmm..looks as if the hands are molded to the gauntlets as well.

And the arms on this SSC Boba look pretty bad..and..you f'in know it. lol

Hmmm..looks as if the hands are molded to the gauntlets as well.

No they aren't molded to the gauntlets. Look at 44 seconds in to the video, clearly not molded together. :cuckoo:

I can see myself buying this figure but, its not going to top my Medicom ROTJ Fett.

As a note, the Medicom ROTJ helmet is wrong. It is painted in the style of ESB. They must have referenced the ANH Special Edition suit for their paint up.

now just paint the rest of the 6,000 or whatever the edition size is........:whip

:lol................great job SS..............:duff

Haha! Thanks.

This one is the proto that I painted.

Back