1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Medicom made a kickin Fett and SST seems to be on track... this is only the proto so it is way to early to pick sides (besides, why pick sides when both products have so much to offer?)

IMHO...not even close. As we expected, SS blows the Medicom one away.

Yeah, the ESB Medicom is on the small fragile body. The belts and pouches look much better on the SS one as well. The weathering on the SS one will be impressive if they can reproduce it on the production piece.

Yeah, the ESB Medicom is on the small fragile body. The belts and pouches look much better on the SS one as well. The weathering on the SS one will be impressive if they can reproduce it on the production piece.

The belts, pouches, the details on the weapons and gauntlets...all around it looks much better. Now to figure out what to do with my Medicom ESB Fett. :)

This looks awesome, love the detail.

One gripe though, his left arm is super skinny. It makes Barbie's arms look fat.

Did they say the exclusive will be a stand with the insignia from his chest on it? Who the heck would display him on that instead of the light up Cloud City base?? :confused:

This looks awesome, love the detail.

One gripe though, his left arm is super skinny. It makes Barbie's arms look fat.

Yeah the arms look skinny but that is the only nit pick I have with what we can see so far. That would be an easy fix though.

Did they say the exclusive will be a stand with the insignia from his chest on it? Who the heck would display him on that instead of the light up Cloud City base?? :confused:

I was wondering that as well but at least we won't have to sweat getting the exclusive.

Boba looks amazing! It's been a long, long wait, but so worth it! Any mention anywhere of when pre-order goes up?

I just hope Sideshow understands how important this figure is. They need to blow Medicom out of the water with this figure.

OK, so from the video, can anyone tell me if this is the new quintessential Fett or is the Medicom ROTJ still the winner?

IMHO...not even close. As we expected, SS blows the Medicom one away.

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

It's already better than the PF! :rock

The belts, pouches, the details on the weapons and gauntlets...all around it looks much better. Now to figure out what to do with my Medicom ESB Fett. :)

I gave Fett my absolute best paint effort. I'm glad you guys seem to approve.

Back