1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of all the issues with this I have to say the awful body its on is the worst for me. I had to rearrange them all (minus the right arm) out of the box. The knees are terrible . No ankle articulation either. Sideshow might as well use hot toys bodies because this Prometheus one stinks. Paint apps are the bees knees though.

Out of all the issues with this I have to say the awful body its on is the worst for me. I had to rearrange them all (minus the right arm) out of the box. The knees are terrible . No ankle articulation either. Sideshow might as well use hot toys bodies because this Prometheus one stinks. Paint apps are the bees knees though.

Kinda as i feared.

007a.jpg

013a.jpg

great shots rubio will be here tommorow finally .....gonna be sweeeeeet......:clap

Not to labor the SSC/Medi thing one more time, but jeditemplearchives did a positive review of the SSC fig (yes, they rag on the vest but also oddly, the angle of the rocket pack, which I haven't seen anyone even mention) but also posted this well-lit comparison of the two figs:

Review_SCBobaFett27.jpg

Not to labor the SSC/Medi thing one more time, but jeditemplearchives did a positive review of the SSC fig (yes, they rag on the vest but also oddly, the angle of the rocket pack, which I haven't seen anyone even mention) but also posted this well-lit comparison of the two figs:

Review_SCBobaFett27.jpg

Haha!
HAHAH.gif
Hahahaha.com

In all fairness thats an old Medi, but definitely how medi earned its reputation as pure crap for way too much money. :rotfl

What a joke. Glad it only took Medi about 30 Star Wars releases before getting one that fans could somewhat defend in the RotJ release

On the plus side for Medi.... they got the hip pouch with the reversed pocket flap correct.

Boba's right-side pouch has its flap reversed. Yes, it's true.

I've just increased the parted-out pouch business.

honestly,i prefer the medicom helmet,just the way the visor looks and the helmet is wider

I agree, the visor looks more squint and better then the SS one but, its going to be pure joy having this figure next to my ROTJ Medicom figure.

And you know SS will probally work out the kinks that came with this release for their ROTJ version down the road.

Oh my, Boba is in my country. Fingers-crossed he gets delivered tomorrow, and the mail man had better actually ring the door bell this time instead of just dropping off the missed delivery note and taking off!

Wow, a great exclusive for Fett would have been a set of hands with the promo gloves. Can't believe we got a stand instead of something cool like that :lol

Put him in his mothers basement and we'd have you, right? :wink

Find it interesting you come to Star Wars threads just to say the proto Fett looked like a $100 dollar figure and that the Luke DX price is a laugh (even though its got 2 figures and an environment) but you love medi dolls and 3A stuff. Hmmm, smelling a little troll ... :dunno

What I like doesn't change what the SSC fett looks like to me. :) And yes, I do like SSC SW figures as well, I just happen to not like this one as much so chill out, no need to make a personal attack on a comment that is not meant to offend anyone.

What I like doesn't change what the SSC fett looks like to me. :) And yes, I do like SSC SW figures as well, I just happen to not like this one as much so chill out, no need to make a personal attack on a comment that is not meant to offend anyone.

You can like what you wish to like, but when theres tons of people from these boards at SDCC this week, saying that having an SDCC badge to complete the look of "chubby fan boy" is pretty much major trolling the figure and freaks. Acting indignant or like it was an innocent comment when you're intention and actions was to come here and just be an ass just makes you look like an even bigger troll. Or just a little jealous of what others have and where they're at this week.

Thats cool, it just seemed like a weird time to make the comment. I'm not there, but I wish I were. :(

Back