1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I said - ignore the stomach plate - that was my fault and it didn't come like that.

boba3.jpg

boba2.jpg

boba1.jpg

boba4.jpg

That looks so much better! The material still appears to be a little too thick, but your mod makes a big difference. Get that belt a little higher and the plate won't even be a visable issue.

looks great dave.

i guess this should be the first entry in the "fix your boba fett thread".......:lol

I keep looking at your tweak, Dave, and it's really noticeable how the attention is immediately drawn to Fett's helmet now, instead of the boxy vest. I think you made a big change.

Looks much better, Dave. But I think I might try sewing the seams straight and parallel to the old seams when I get mine.

A lot better, gonna get the old sewing skills ready for mine and follow your template! the melted stomach plate looks like authentic battle damage haha

I wonder why they went for such a thick material, instead of the roushed up thin cloth the real boba appeared to have under his plates (that might be a mod for later when i can be bothered)

First ssc has us playing with dolls, now theyre having us learn to sew lol, conclusions?

That looks great Dave! I couldn't really envision how this would work. I'd say that really is all that needs to be done. Thanks for the pics! I don't really think the melted plate looks all that bad either.

Looks much better, Dave. But I think I might try sewing the seams straight and parallel to the old seams when I get mine.

I don't think that will accomplish what you want. You'd have to narrow the arm hole doing it that way, and I don't think that would help the look.

But I'd love to see what it looks like.

I don't think that will accomplish what you want. You'd have to narrow the arm hole doing it that way, and I don't think that would help the look.

Dave would you mind starting a "Fix your Boba" thread in this or the custom section so we could easily refer to it over the next few days rather than searching for your recent posts in this thread?

As I said - ignore the stomach plate - that was my fault and it didn't come like that.

boba4.jpg

Dude, that doesn't even look bad what you did to the plate, screen accurate or not, if you're going to scuff someone up, Boba is the one to scuff. To me it sort of blends with his other war wounds his suit endures. :clap

Oh and great pose. What a beast. Bye bye boxxy, hello just leaving every other Boba Poser figure in the dust. :clap

Hmm. I'm thinking I want the vest to look slim. With the "V" shape, I think Boba might look a bit too beefy strong guy, like he has very broad shoulders. But honestly I have no idea what I'll be up against!

I'll have my oma stitch it for me lol :) then my boba will be awesome, once i get it of course.

boba3.jpg

boba2.jpg

boba1.jpg

boba4.jpg

Although it looks better it exposes the lower mid section too much, and belt area looks funny, the armor should be sitting lower. Again this is something none of us should even be having to do...PERIOD. I did end up cancellling my exclusive version, so I'm not just talking, they are not getting my money on this guy.

I really wish we could all collectively agree and send back these figures demanding better of SSC, ah if only .....

Back