1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My comment was just pointing out saying the best it can do is tie is more opinion than fact. The post to me came off as fact and was just making an off hand comment more than anything. It wasn't a comment that should have started anything. So I apologize that it hurt feelings and caused an issue.

My comment was just pointing out saying the best it can do is tie is more opinion than fact. The post to me came off as fact and was just making an off hand comment more than anything. It wasn't a comment that should have started anything. So I apologize that it hurt feelings and caused an issue.

Post acknowledged and appreciated. I will try to be even more clear when stating an opinion. Case closed.

Yep... this thread needs a little less arguing and a little more...
ftp718_Dream_Inav.jpg

Boba Fett, get your mind out of the gutter

Lets see some pics of those 30 medicom figures? What were they? Obviously not all SW figs! It's not that i don't believe ya, BUT 30???? Who buys 30 of anything Medicom? Kubricks don't count :) (And also i say that that about boba cause he is different than their old shyyt, quality wise aka new better body etc.)

SS over HT?

:cuckoo:

J/K whatever floats your boat!

:peace

Actually i'm not kidding HT > everyone else

:lecture

Sold every one of them because I did not like them. I had over 30 and I can show you the pictures that took for the ebay auctions. I had multiples of many including the stormtroopers, clone troopers and Boba and Jango Fett. I buy at least two of every figure I get and I army build the troops. I also bought extra Bobas and Jangos to trade for figures I missed. But when I opened 6 different figures and 3 of them broke, Boba Fett at the hip, the shadow stormtrooper and one of the Phase II clones at the ankle, I could see that those figure were not for me. I play with my figures and I need them to stand up to some of that.

The same thing happened with my hot toys figures. After seeing the pictures of the rubber parts of the figures rotting and the fading of the color on Iron Man's midsection, I worried. But what made me sell my Hot Toys was when two different Aliens both broke at the hip.

You will never read any messages from me stating that I feel Hot Toys and Medicom don't have good aspects of their figures. There is a lot to like about them. But based on my own...very considerable experience...Sideshow makes the figures that are best suited for what I want.

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you're saving for Clones and maybe Stormies if you've decided to branch into those :nana:

Nothing wrong with this at all. Clones are my priority and with Ganch and the Airborne coming out they're at the top, but my way of thinking is that the Fetts are like the pinnacle of clones (one being the template, one being the purebred) so I incorporate them into my plans, but without digressing too much I think it makes you a wise man to stay the course on your plans. :clap

Otoh, if you wanna "test drive" the Fetts in your collection without investing much money, the Ultimate Hasbro Jango pack is a steal at its price. I paid like 27 bucks for mine mint in box. Pound for pound one of the best purchases I've made. A loose one just went on EBay a couple days ago for like 8 bucks. Can you pick holes in it? Sure I can, but it looks damn good standing right by hundred dollar plus figures. My Boba I got when the Hasbros were cheaper at this point if the SS wasn't coming out I'd probably pick up one of the medis on Ebay pretty cheap and mod it.
Thanks for the suggestion. It looks pretty good for that price :hi5:

Sold every one of them because I did not like them. I had over 30 and I can show you the pictures that took for the ebay auctions. I had multiples of many including the stormtroopers, clone troopers and Boba and Jango Fett. I buy at least two of every figure I get and I army build the troops. I also bought extra Bobas and Jangos to trade for figures I missed. But when I opened 6 different figures and 3 of them broke, Boba Fett at the hip, the shadow stormtrooper and one of the Phase II clones at the ankle, I could see that those figure were not for me. I play with my figures and I need them to stand up to some of that.

The same thing happened with my hot toys figures. After seeing the pictures of the rubber parts of the figures rotting and the fading of the color on Iron Man's midsection, I worried. But what made me sell my Hot Toys was when two different Aliens both broke at the hip.

You will never read any messages from me stating that I feel Hot Toys and Medicom don't have good aspects of their figures. There is a lot to like about them. But based on my own...very considerable experience...Sideshow makes the figures that are best suited for what I want.

Why i quit medicom

DSC00802_00.jpg

DSC00741_00.jpg

DSC00800_00.jpg

DSC00806_00.jpg

Ya don't ____ with my SM's

I like to pose mine as well. ( i know their bodys have improved a little, but now the prices are out of whack)

Back