1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So will these come with Stands??

I know they're working on a super battle droid too, but I'm still hoping that they're doing a destroyer as well.

Not to mention they ended up being less effective/more of a joke than the regular battle droids.

I do not plan on adding any of these to the collection.

I didn't think they had the awe factor that the Lucas design crew was hoping for when they introduced them in AOTC. Silly design, IMO. Not very practical. What's the point of them having hands exactly? Why restict their weaponry to their arms? Why are they so top heavy on these scrawny legs?

Definate step down from the droiddekka.

The superbattle droid would have been a cooler design if it had treads instead of legs and more was like an AI rolling machine gun or something.

i want to see these
BX-series_droid_commando.jpg

i want to see these
BX-series_droid_commando.jpg

Yeah, those are the ones i was thinking of... Commando droids would be cool, though i don't think too many people would buy them, myself included. I only say that because i think they are exclusive only to the TV series and i know a lot of people do not care for it. However Captain Rex is a TV character and people like him well enough so i guess it could go either way.

No real interest in them either. Especially considering they are shown in the CW which would indicate their existence before ROTS... yet no on-screen appearance :huh

No real interest in them either. Especially considering they are shown in the CW which would indicate their existence before ROTS... yet no on-screen appearance :huh
Yeah that seems to be interesting they keep adding things in cartoon that will never make it to ROTS, well unless GL decides to redo those too:monkey1:rotfl

I think the bigger issue will be Rex has to die at some point.

Yeah that seems to be interesting they keep adding things in cartoon that will never make it to ROTS, well unless GL decides to redo those too:monkey1:rotfl

I think the bigger issue will be Rex has to die at some point.

:lol Be careful what you say because GL would do it and that's a slippery slope. First he adds Droid Commandos then Ahsoka, Rex, Cad Bane, Little Boba, etc.

:lol Be careful what you say because GL would do it and that's a slippery slope. First he adds Droid Commandos then Ahsoka, Rex, Cad Bane, Little Boba, etc.
Hey its seems that most people hate the PT so why not, whats the worst that could happen more people hate it.:rotfl

Back