1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going to guess they sell OOM-9 on his own. It would make sense to package him with an infantry droid, but I think that would piss people off who already bought the 2-pack. If they double him up, it might be with a single Pilot droid or something. The Pilot droid is the only other droid besides the commander I can see people being okay with just one of.

31.jpg

Looky looky

:lol I guess I could have asked differently.

Meant do they feel like they will blow away in a breeze (such as the ERTL model Droid) or are they hefty like an action figure should be. Even the 12" hasbro droids seem pretty lightweight.

Thats good that they seem to have adequate weight.

I wonder would anyone be interested if Sideshow were to throw in some severed Droids' arms and legs?

Thought it did be a nice little touch to the display.

Swap out damaged bits (arms legs head body whatever!) would be immense, I'd buy 1 just to lie there dead

I wonder would anyone be interested if Sideshow were to throw in some severed Droids' arms and legs?

Thought it did be a nice little touch to the display.

YES please!!!!!!!!:pray::pray::pray:

From the first reveal, I thought it would be a no-brainer to pack-in, say, a battle-damaged deco infantry droid with a Command droid or pilot droid and have swap-out, lightsaber severed limbs - awesome for displays!

YES please!!!!!!!!:pray::pray::pray:

From the first reveal, I thought it would be a no-brainer to pack-in, say, a battle-damaged deco infantry droid with a Command droid or pilot droid and have swap-out, lightsaber severed limbs - awesome for displays!

:hi5:Lets hope Sideshow hear us.

I was expecting (and hoping) Sideshow would deliver more severed BD parts ever since the Kit Fisto exclusive cuz they did a great job on that one. I wasn't expecting them all to be die-cast though like that one was.

Great photos... I'm really blown away by how poseable these are... can't think of much else they could have squeezed out of the design :huh

And thanks for posting that interview snipit; I remember them saying Grievious was a definite no, so its cool seeing that didn't hold true. Now the big question is will they keep their word about never producing a Jar-Jar :lol

Back