1/6th Scale Sideshow Battle Droids (Clean, Commander, Security, etc)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was waiting for a pic of the Dooku console. Looks good. Thought it might make a nice backdrop for Grievous, but still debating.

I think it looks pretty good displayed with the General....

Grievous deserves more notice...one of the more impressive releases from Sideshow....along with the Battle Droids...

Nice setup. Makes me want a larger holo projector accessory similar to the one seen on Utapau in ROTS. Would make a nice companion piece for the Droïd General.

What a great January/February 2014 we had, Vader arrived in January and Grievous in February. Talk about starting the year off with a bang. Two of the most amazing SW figures ever! :thud:

Geo pair arrive tomorrow...now just need a commander...c'mon SSC...make em gift card eligible!!!!

The geo droids look excellent! And seeingashow they are the only 1/6 Star Wars stuff that you can use the superb owl codes on I'm considering pulling the trigger

They are "random" codes sent via email by Sideshow. Not sure you can have access to them directly on their site.

Another shot of the Commander...

Got the commander this week. Very nice deco. At first, i was afraid i'd have to send it back as both elbows joints were completely stuck but managed to soften paint around the articulation in the end.

Really like the paint on the new droids and they're pretty cool, engineering wise. No interesting in owning one but the Dooku hologram console is tempting.

And agreed on General Grievous, jedibear. I wasn't a fan of how he was portrayed in the movie, but regardless, he's an excellent design and neat to see on display.

I received my first Battle Droid today. I love it, but I can't bend the arms at the elbows at all. I feel like they're going to snap in two if I try anything.

EDIT: Hot water did the trick. Phew.

Last edited:
Most droïds suffer from that lately. paint is applied on the joints but there's no one at the factory to check joints mobility before packing operations.

Geo Battle Droid Commander now works with Gift Cards !!!!!

Just got an early Christmas present from the wife. I know you can get good deals on these guy now and they are quite spectacular.
Geonosis Battle Droid commander.

Attachments

• battledroid1 (7).jpg
    battledroid1 (7).jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 123
  • battledroid1 (6).jpg
    battledroid1 (6).jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 126
  • battledroid1 (5).jpg
    battledroid1 (5).jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 124
  • battledroid1 (4).jpg