1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

This is a bit tempting.

Looks great and he looks a bit weathered as well. I have no doubts with how the other clones have come out that he will be awesome. He's also gonna be the only SS Ex I get from SDCC this year its looking like.

Looks great and he looks a bit weathered as well. I have no doubts with how the other clones have come out that he will be awesome. He's also gonna be the only SS Ex I get from SDCC this year its looking like.

Same for me, don't have any interest in the other pieces. Actually really bummed that we aren't getting a 1/6 zombie... seems like the end of an era.

Same for me, don't have any interest in the other pieces. Actually really bummed that we aren't getting a 1/6 zombie... seems like the end of an era.

I am as well and it does. Will be the first time in my 6 years going not to be picking up a Dead figure.

I also don't remember having seen this clone on the movies, can anybody confirm this?
Thanks

I love it. Unlike the overkill in ROTS with all the various clone troops and commanders etc. It'll be nice to get the five variations for this kind of clone.

Awesome. Hope we get the whole set.

Got me thinking, how cool would it be to get a 1/6 enviroment of the command post that yoda was drooped off at on Geonosis.

Anyone know what I am talking about? I could not find a picture.

bog32s395.jpg

bog51s516.jpg

bog52s520.jpg

bog53s521.jpg

bog57s540.jpg

the CP from AOTC is highly unlikely to ever be seen in 1/6...

that is, unless Dorgmal Snow or Darth_IMPoor makes it in the customs section, they're probably the best custom dio builders around!

But how would SSC tackle this? It's probably about 20-30 feet across actual size, or 4-5 feet across in 1/6... it would be ridiculously expensive if they did the whole thing, with the amount of materials required... and then a HUGE shipping fee on top..

Of course they could do a piece of it, like 1 console with a chair, but they wouldn't exactly be modular, as the whole thing is circular I think...

:dunno

could happen, but I'm hoping to see an ESB carbonite freezing chamber environment first... :rolleyes:

On the fence. Wouldn't find having one of these guys but I'm trying to stick to OT 12" only.

-Snags

I know the clone(with this colour) should be released, BUT should NOT BE SDCC Exclusive. It's ridiculous. I wish for something more and more precious!!
:mad:
as a result, I'll pass on this one.

Last edited:

Does anyone have a screenshot of the blue and green clone in the film as ive genuinely never seen them.

If I recall correctly... either the blue or green troopers can be spotted on Kamino, in a queue collecting their helmet...

I know the clone(with this colour) should be released, BUT should NOT BE SDCC Exclusive. It's ridiculous. I wish for something more and more precious!!
:mad:
as a result, I'll on this one.

So you wanted the SDCC exclusive figure to be a highly sought after character and then have it be extremely difficult to get? Why would you want that?

So you wanted the SDCC exclusive figure to be a highly sought after character and then have it be extremely difficult to get? Why would you want that?

Not sure, but I think he meant something like:

"I think the clone lieutenant should be released, BUT should NOT BE a SDCC Exclusive! It's ridiculous! I find myself wishing for things that are more and more expensive!!

as a result, I'll probably pass on this one."

Aries, you'll have to tell me if I'm right...

Never understood why it makes so much of a difference. You can still order it from Sideshow whether it's a regular release or SDCC Ex.

Never understood why it makes so much of a difference. You can still order it from Sideshow whether it's a regular release or SDCC Ex.

Its easier now but it wasn't in the past. Plus its just kind of something not done to use a character that most folks would want as an Ex. If you do a character that a lot of folks will want it could "hack" folks off or you have to do an ES thats really large and it just sits. Something like this doesn't hack folks off and the ES should be enough it doesn't sit forever.

Back