1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

Its easier now but it wasn't in the past. Plus its just kind of something not done to use a character that most folks would want as an Ex. If you do a character that a lot of folks will want it could "hack" folks off or you have to do an ES thats really large and it just sits. Something like this doesn't hack folks off and the ES should be enough it doesn't sit forever.

So why not just offer a certain figure with Ex at SDCC and the regular addition post? Really, especially with how easy it is now, plus the overall lower edition sizes, it won't make much difference.

Never understood why it makes so much of a difference. You can still order it from Sideshow whether it's a regular release or SDCC Ex.

Um..It makes much different in where I live, Thailand. The SDCC EX is much more expensive and hard to flind. Ebay is the only place where I can buy it.

What I really mean is "if i have to pay more expensive than a regular release, i'll be happier to have some other characters." :monkey4

For me, SDCC 2010 Phase I Clone Lieutenant is like a repaint to me. I THINK it's not worth for me to pay more. So I did post like that.

My English language confused you guys, sorry.:google

Um..It makes much different in where I live, Thailand. The SDCC EX is much more expensive and hard to flind. Ebay is the only place where I can buy it.

What I really mean is "if i have to pay more expensive than a regular release, i'll be happier to have some other characters." :monkey4

For me, SDCC 2010 Phase I Clone Lieutenant is like a repaint to me. I THINK it's not worth for me to pay more. So I did post like that.

Welcome to the board-- and don't worry, most of the English speaking members have difficulty making themselves known through their first language. :D

It is expensive-- but E-bay is not your only option. Like other SDCC Exclusives this one will/should be up for grabs directly from the website.

Saswadee krub Aries Bell! Yin dee krub!

I do agreed and speaking for myself. I am a fan of both clones in Ep2 and Ep3 so, I am building up a good collection of as many as I can get. Mai mee Ngeun kurb! However, I may ended up picking up 2 Medi clones and repaint it.

Thanks to DarthNeil!
I'll for sure pass this one. As I saw Dorgmal Snow clones his clone trooper, I'm trying to build up my own sqaud too.:D

Saswadee krub Aries Bell! Yin dee krub!

I do agreed and speaking for myself. I am a fan of both clones in Ep2 and Ep3 so, I am building up a good collection of as many as I can get. Mai mee Ngeun kurb! However, I may ended up picking up 2 Medi clones and repaint it.

Oh! impressive!! To be honest, i didn't expect to meet thai here and i'm really glad.

Thanks to DarthNeil!
I'll for sure pass this one. As I saw Dorgmal Snow clones his clone trooper, I'm trying to build up my own sqaud too.:D

Oh! impressive!! To be honest, i didn't expect to meet thai here and i'm really glad.

Glad to meet you here too, sir! I am just a Thai-wannabe! I look forward to migrating to your country someday but of course, not now krub!

As for the clone, I just realised my local distributor don't bring in Exclusives, darnit! So, I will go pick up another Medi to paint over.

But having seen someone's post of this SS clone to the Medi, I prefer the larger SS. Same goes for SS Vader which I hope they will release another one someday soon!

So why not just offer a certain figure with Ex at SDCC and the regular addition post? Really, especially with how easy it is now, plus the overall lower edition sizes, it won't make much difference.

I'm sure the thought process would be by most SW fans is, "how can you offer that Ex to just those @ SDCC?" Though they would be given a shot as well you know this is true. :lol Most of the time though companies just stick with a figure thats already out and do some kind of modification to it. It just keeps more folks from losing their minds on these companies.

Likewise here in Singapore. I almost miss out on last years SDCC EX since my local retailer didn't bring that in. Like what DarthNeil mentioned, for the first time I went on the Waitlist ordering it diectly from Sideshow. Eventually my order got converted and it cost much lesser than bidding on Ebay.:)

I'm sure the thought process would be by most SW fans is, "how can you offer that Ex to just those @ SDCC?" Though they would be given a shot as well you know this is true. :lol Most of the time though companies just stick with a figure thats already out and do some kind of modification to it. It just keeps more folks from losing their minds on these companies.

I hear ya and I agree. Most people (especially the whiny unmentionables in the SW threads) don't like thinking outside the box. But you see what I'm saying, there'd virtually be no difference. :lol

I hear ya and I agree. Most people (especially the whiny unmentionables in the SW threads) don't like thinking outside the box. But you see what I'm saying, there'd virtually be no difference. :lol

Right there really isn't any difference. Just the small moaning and groaning with one option over the loud noise of the other. :rotfl

Besides this I could only spot the red, yellow and plain troopers in the movie. Am I safe to say that there are only 4 difference Phase I Clone Troopers appearing in AOTC?:)

Besides this I could only spot the red, yellow and plain troopers in the movie. Am I safe to say that there are only 4 difference Phase I Clone Troopers appearing in AOTC?:)

Red, yellow, green, blue and white. Makes me wanna watch it again to see if I can spot them.

Last year we got han and luke as disguised stormtroopers this year we get a clone variant. Can someone tell if this is the only sdcc exclusive we'll be getting or do you think there are some big announcements incoming please?

What about the CW variants? The one with the pointy tip at the back of the helmet?

I really like this only because it reminds me (or maybe it is) one of the Clone Troopers from Obi Wans unit during the Clone Wars cartoon series, I would love the Captain (in red with the cape) and a blue one (possibly this one) to create a squad with my General Obi Wan, if its the same I will buy.

Last year we got han and luke as disguised stormtroopers this year we get a clone variant. Can someone tell if this is the only sdcc exclusive we'll be getting or do you think there are some big announcements incoming please?

There will be riots and fanboy bra burnings if there aren't some kickass 1:6 Star Wars figures debuted and PPO'd at SDCC.

Yep, we'll get some more 1/6 goodness debuted... guessing maybe Hammerhead and/or the Gammorean Guard will be shown as they seem near completion.

Maybe this will be the SDCC of non-standard body figures.

I'd stake my life on the fact we'll see a few SW figures announced at SDCC. :lol

I'd stake my life on the fact we'll see a few SW figures announced at SDCC. :lol

no doubt. i would have to say that hitting that SST booth and seeing the new Star Wars offerings is my favorite part of the con's first day.

Back