1/6th Scale Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Phase I Clone Lieutenant - SDCC Exclusive 1/6th

Brinn thanks so very much. I see them clearly now. :lol

I KNOW! At least Sandtroopers got some true screen-time so we could actually make out their ranks at a glance! :lol

Seems yellow and red hogged all the real screen time. All 5 seconds of it.

Sideshow already said, they're not doing much for CV.

That's not what they said exactly. They said another retailer would be handling Sideshow products at the event. But if it's anything like the dudes at WonderCon "passing out" the gift cards, expect NADA! :lol

I like them in any colours. Except pink!

The one with the booby chest armour? I hope they increase the size of those things, maybe for the Ex! I am all in for that too! Yeehaw!

Hmmmm.... this Clone Trooper seems to be available everywhere and is already up for pre-order at many SS retailers even before it is up for pre-order at SS itself. :horror

Not that I mind though. Because I can get it through my local retailer at a much lower cost and without much hassle. :banana

But just wondering... if it is available everywhere, can it really be considered a Con Exclusive? :peace :angelsmil :duh

Hmmmm.... this Clone Trooper seems to be available everywhere and is already up for pre-order at many SS retailers even before it is up for pre-order at SS itself. :horror

Not that I mind though. Because I can get it through my local retailer at a much lower cost and without much hassle. :banana

But just wondering... if it is available everywhere, can it really be considered a Con Exclusive? :peace :angelsmil :duh

Not too loud...:nono If Sideshow hear this we did be back to the tedious process of PPO.:lol

I had to cancel the plain white version due to lack of funds...kind of glad now, I think I actually prefer the Lieutenant.

That HT Ironman Mk4 & Lara PF will eat into my SW budget!

What a joke, at FP they want £90 for a clone variant! You could get two stormtroopers for that a year ago:rolleyes:

I'm surprised to see this available at etailers...usually SSC uses their own site for non-attendees....has this happened before?

Yeah, these sites I believe are outside the US. In the past we've seen etailers outside the states get to sell them.

What a joke, at FP they want £90 for a clone variant! You could get two stormtroopers for that a year ago:rolleyes:

its scary how the price has jumped- i remember paying 30£ for luke jedi all those years ago!!!
really makes its difficult now - i look at some of the new releases and think but would i pay £80 for it?

i get the sdcc from sideshow and use up my reward points me thinks

Can anyone kindly take snap shot of those and attach it here, please? The one with jet pack from Battlefront!

My old Xbox refuses to start working.

Thanks!

Can anyone kindly take snap shot of those and attach it here, please? The one with jet pack from Battlefront!

My old Xbox refuses to start working.

Thanks!

Its basically Jango's silver jetpack painted green and white to match the trooper.

its scary how the price has jumped- i remember paying 30£ for luke jedi all those years ago!!!
really makes its difficult now - i look at some of the new releases and think but would i pay £80 for it?

i get the sdcc from sideshow and use up my reward points me thinks

You can't use reward points on SDCC exclusives.

This Clone looks amazing. Worth selling my little cousins to get one. :wink1: OK.... I won't... for now. :rotfl

Back