1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you get an order for an exclusive? Didn't you just decide to get it a little over a week ago?

Nah I was still on the WL:gah:
But I cant afford either version despite the separate release date:lol
Too broke:slap

I'm still a little mad at SS for moving forward the release.

I had no intention of buying this until I saw the new pics.

I have just sent off an equiry to my local stockist about availability

Why do I do this to myself! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Nah I was still on the WL:gah:
But I cant afford either version despite the separate release date:lol
Too broke:slap

I'm still a little mad at SS for moving forward the release.

Whenever it was shipping, you still didn't have an actual order. Besides, even if the waitlist converted for you, it would probably be February by the time it happened. You were way at the end if you only got on it a couple weeks ago. Also, you get 48 hours to cancel if it converts and it turns out that you can't afford it.

Always wait until the last possible moment to cancel, unless you're 100% sure you don't want it. :lecture

It figures that a couple hours after I cancel my exclusive they post pictures with the headsculpt corrected.:gah: :monkey2 :slap

Off to the waitlist I go.

LisaSSFan

Just frickin' awesome!! :rock And to think, those hi-res shots are of a production piece!!
I had a few doubts when this went up for PO due to the legs and head but I'm 100% stoked now.

____. I was really trying not to get this but it looks fantastic. I may have to bite on a regular.

compareig88gree.png

SSC's apple placement is not consistent (sometimes slightly in front, other times slightly behind the fig) but this gives rough idea.

From item specs:

Product Size: 13.75" H (349.25mm) With Extended Leg Feature:
14.5" H (368.3mm)

Looks like a top of a Detolf kinda figure. :lol

Just bought and paid for at AE. Static prop or not, this fella's pure, OT ESB goodness. One of my faves from Kenner back in the day and now, this bad boy will grace my shelf. Stoked. Bring on Boba, Bossk and the rest of the Hunters.

Anyone else wonder how the hands will work in terms of holding the blasters?

spring laden with a gripping power of 12 oz. psi with a varible rotating adjustment sequencer calibrated with digital anemometers.............but thats not the real question.

the real question is does his head ____ing rotate?

morning flosi..............:wave

Back