1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Barry.... :wave

You mean the various segments? I would hope so.... I'm hoping that all the articulation from the Hasbro Vintage collection IG-88 from 2007 is seen here with SSCs. :pray:

Morning Barry.... :wave

You mean the various segments? I would hope so.... I'm hoping that all the articulation from the Hasbro Vintage collection IG-88 from 2007 is seen here with SSCs. :pray:

yea like the top section of the head.............from the various pics one shows the tube on one side & another pic shows it on the other, so i assume it does. the led is probably towards the bottom or center and just lights up the upper portion of the head thus letting that part swivel to either side. i can't wait to see the in hand pics.

Hmm I just noticed; different mechanical claws on each arm.

I learned something new....:rotfl

Love it and looking forward to this figure... :yess:

Whenever it was shipping, you still didn't have an actual order. Besides, even if the waitlist converted for you, it would probably be February by the time it happened. You were way at the end if you only got on it a couple weeks ago. Also, you get 48 hours to cancel if it converts and it turns out that you can't afford it.

Always wait until the last possible moment to cancel, unless you're 100% sure you don't want it. :lecture

I didn't get the memo:slap

The leg extension is EU anyway - not sure what the source is. Neither the prop in ESB nor the vintage figs (4" and 12") had longer "extended" leg length. The prop is standing a stair step down from the other bounty hunters, so maybe Hasbro felt he needed extended legs.

I believe the Hasbro 12" from 2000 was the first to have the extended leg aspect - though it doesn't hold in place very well, slips down easily and also makes him harder to stand.

The Hasbro legs extended so they could box the figure in a standard 12" figure box. Neither the Kenner 3 3/4" or 15" figures needed the "extendable" legs because one fit in a taller bubble and the other had custom packaging. All the vintage, large-scale figures had different sized boxes.

Just looked at those high-res shots again....man, this looks like it could be the show-stopper of the year (so far).

Simply fantastic. Sure glad my WL for the exclusive went through....

Still enjoying the heck out of those battle droids...they're great.

If Iggy's as well put together as those droids, bring on the classic duo, the SBD's, the Magna Guards and the Droidekas, Sideshow!

Hmmm... just realized I had a Christmas win shipping this week. So I re-checked the quantum view and I'm pretty sure IG-88 doesn't weigh 15lbs :lol

So disregard my previous message, no shipping notice for me yet :monkey2

I'm a bit surprised I haven't received a Quantum notice yet. I usually get it a few hours after I've been charged.

I was told on the phone by a representative that they were processing orders today but it was possible that they weren't receiving him today. I was always under the impression they charged you when they get the item in.

Last edited:
I was told on the phone by a representative that they were processing orders today but it was possible that they weren't receiving him today. I was always under the impression they charged you when they get the item in.

I checked my CC account; I've been charged.

Notice will come.

That's good. I'd hate to be charged and not have them ship me anything. :lol

Nah, that is for the Elvis Premium Format I won... I did buy a Dewback though; hope he arrives soon :rock

Nah, that is for the Elvis Premium Format I won... I did buy a Dewback though; hope he arrives soon :rock

:rock From RS, right? I know I read that somewhere...

Forgot about that Elvis PF.... Didn't Waller win a D'an? You know, it's really amazing how much stuff SS gives away during Christmas. Such a bad ass (not using that in the pejorative :lol)
company.:lecture

Not to mention those $25.00 gift codes that went out the other day, that was really damn cool as well.

Back