1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have waited to use your points to cover the complete cost of something. Now you lost any point you might have earned on IG-88.

Sometimes it's more useful just to be able to save in the short term instead of getting the optimum savings over the long term. There have been plenty if times when I would have had to cancel if I hadn't cut $40 or so off the final price. Kinda wishing I had done that for this one.

Sometimes it's more useful just to be able to save in the short term instead of getting the optimum savings over the long term. There have been plenty if times when I would have had to cancel if I hadn't cut $40 or so off the final price. Kinda wishing I had done that for this one.

True..but if you know you're going to order more figs, like Fett or the other Bounty Hunters, might as well flex pay it and not lose like 10 bucks in reward points.

IG-88 was VERY expensive, and one of my local stores has finally started carrying Sideshow products, and they give me a nice deal on them. So I'm starting to go that route, so, fewer purchases direct from Sideshow.

Yep, charging on the 17th... usually the ship out the same day, or the next. I expect we'll have some in-hand shots by the middle of the week.

If I'm lucky I'll get mine by Thursday or Friday.

Really looking forward to it, does anybody know how long they usually take to ship to the UK? i'm expecting regular time of 1-3 weeks but have no idea really

Canceled my EX version. :monkey2

Since the blade is EU and only listed in my DK SW visual dictionary with IG-88 as a possible weapon used. I will wait and see if they fixed the head sculpt before I buy this. Too much $$$ if it isn't film accurate for me. Otherwise this is a knockout effort.

:slap I hope I won't regret canceling this.

LisaSSFan

waiting for EX clankers to show up wed.

This just in from SSC customer service manager:

"In regards to the final product, I believe updated photos are being loaded onto the website shortly. I know the IG-88’s ‘head’ has been updated to give it a more screen accurate appearance but I am afraid that I currently do not know when they will be updated on the site."

:yess:

Holy crap! That's GREAT news! :clap

This just in from SSC customer service manager:

"In regards to the final product, I believe updated photos are being loaded onto the website shortly. I know the IG-88’s ‘head’ has been updated to give it a more screen accurate appearance but I am afraid that I currently do not know when they will be updated on the site."

:yess:

preferably before shipping, and not after.

100921_ss_ig88.jpg
sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_9.jpg

Thats great that they decided to fix the head.
I didn't care either way but that's because I've cancelled my order

Ok, what is the difference, exactly? Looks the same to me, but know I am blind

I sure as hell am not cancelling Sideshow's 'piece of the year' but hey, thats just me

kershIG88.jpg
sdcc2011_sideshow_starwars_9.jpg

b&w pic..........but looks pretty close to me, except for the top portion. looks like it needs to be more rounded. but that ssc pic looks like the head isn't pressed down all the way anyway......:dunno

Back