1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Spurs can stay healthy they have a chance.... But I have to admit, even I'm getting a little nervous now. Kinda silly since we've JUST over the halfway point though.

I saw those scans on FB!! Congrats my friend!!! :rock

And yeah, this looks to be a winner, all the way. Sure, I'm STILL curious to see the legs extended but that should take care of itself in time.

If they stay healthy....not sure what the rest of their season looks like. Think they still have to play MANU twice, City, 'pool and us again. It's going to be a straight out fight for fourth place...

Thanks for the congrats...we're excited, scared, nervous, happy...tons of emotions. This poor boy/girl will be a star wars fan, star striker for James Madison Uni, the US mens/womens national team and eventually sign with either Arsenal or the Arsenal ladies' team. Not that I've planned his/her future or anything. :rotfl

The legs will extend...I don't think any of us need to worry.

If they stay healthy....not sure what the rest of their season looks like. Think they still have to play MANU twice, City, 'pool and us again. It's going to be a straight out fight for fourth place...

Thanks for the congrats...we're excited, scared, nervous, happy...tons of emotions. This poor boy/girl will be a star wars fan, star striker for James Madison Uni, the US mens/womens national team and eventually sign with either Arsenal or the Arsenal ladies' team. Not that I've planned his/her future or anything. :rotfl

The legs will extend...I don't think any of us need to worry.

We play United only once more and City once more.... Arsenal and Liverpool are easy wins. :cool:

We just signed my son up for t-ball and soccer last night. I'm a proud pop.

Just dont snatch up all the IG88s until I have the money to buy one. Very sad that im forced to cancel my order. If only SS hadn't moved the release date forward.....:(

We play United only once more and City once more.... Arsenal and Liverpool are easy wins. :cool:

We just signed my son up for t-ball and soccer last night. I'm a proud pop.

Congrats. :) Never coach him though...I still have nightmares from my dad coaching our youth team for 2 years. :gah:

Don't think an Arsenal win will be easy this time around. :pfft::pfft: Henry loves to score on you guys...I can see him putting 3 in on his last game of the loan/transfer. The king is back in London. :yess:
[ame]https://youtu.be/DhEpeDFMM1o[/ame]

Congrats. :) Never coach him though...I still have nightmares from my dad coaching our youth team for 2 years. :gah:

Don't think an Arsenal win will be easy this time around. :pfft::pfft: Henry loves to score on you guys...I can see him putting 3 in on his last game of the loan/transfer. The king is back in London. :yess:

https://youtu.be/xJspFsCTqgI

Ledley? He never left London. :D

Medi 4-LOM is weak. He and Zuckuss are my next most anticipated after Bossk, but I can wait on the droid if it means C-3PO will ship first. Even though they aren't identical designs, I think there might be a riot if 4-LOM is the debut protocol droid.

If only SS hadn't moved the release date forward.....:(

Actually, he was originally supposed to ship in November or December.

Now that I have the battle droids in hand, I seriously can't wait for IG-88. I just know the engineering will be great.

It's just a matter of if they've fixed the head.

Now that I have the battle droids in hand, I seriously can't wait for IG-88. I just know the engineering will be great.

It's just a matter of if they've fixed the head.

i said it before,and i will say it again:FIX THE DAMNED HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

I think the head is a lost cause. The whole light-up function was already sorted out and accomodated, so its unlikely they made that signicant of a change that late in the game.

I agree it is wrong and should have been fixed, but it is what it is now. Still an impressive effort for a background character of wicked design.

He's the Terminator years before the Terminator.

how can hasbro get the head right & ssc not.................:dunno
bh3.jpg

Actually we get a 2 for 1, an IG-86's head with an IG-88 body. :rotfl

IG-86_assassin_droid.jpg

Come to think of it why not call him: IG-87 :lecture:yess::rotfl:hi5::rotfl

MAYBE SOMEDAY SS WILL MAKE AN "ACCURATE" IG-88
:gah:

Last edited:
Back