1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally! A shipping notice from my online store...man they have fantastic PO prices, but they are the slowest for receiving stock and shipping...

just picked this guy up today from a fellow member for 200$ i couldnt ask for a better deal <3 cant wait to receive him.

Never before have I kept going back and forth on making a decision as to whether to keep my PO for a 1/6 figure like GG.

One minute I definitely want him and then the next I want to cancel him. I'm probably a month away before my retailer gets him in but my mind is frazzled on making a decision.

I saw this guy in person, he seems nice but kind of cheap. Everything feels a bit brittle, not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on him or not.

I saw this guy in person, he seems nice but kind of cheap. Everything feels a bit brittle, not sure if I'm going to pull the trigger on him or not.

I think he looks great in all the pics and videos that I have seen so far and everyone has mentioned that you have to take care when handling him but I'm still not 100% convinced on whether I want him or not.

Never before have I kept going back and forth on making a decision as to whether to keep my PO for a 1/6 figure like GG.

One minute I definitely want him and then the next I want to cancel him. I'm probably a month away before my retailer gets him in but my mind is frazzled on making a decision.

i pulled the trigger cus this will get expensive real quick, and also most likely the last grievous we might ever see. if the new star wars is a big hit then these first six movies are going to be out of the picture lol.

I think he looks great in all the pics and videos that I have seen so far and everyone has mentioned that you have to take care when handling him but I'm still not 100% convinced on whether I want him or not.

One must be taking care of the ball joints while handling him, no question. These joints are indeed really fragile and you'll have to make sure to hold them tight while moving them with one hand and also make sure to grab the rotating limb as close to the joint as possible with the other hand. I literally had some severe cold sweats while posing this guy, but he's totally worth the pain and the $$.

He is very impressive, been posing with all day, but I swapped his hands from left to right, I don't like the fact that his outside or lower hands are upside down...and there is no way I am going to get him into a standard Klaxxa or even maybe a Detolf.

I love the fact they they made so many joints removeable, so he is safer and easier to pose in pieces!!! And battle Droids are still more fragile than the General, you can pose them, you can pose him!

Finally got my grievous in and in 3 days. 200$ and 3 day shipping cant beat that. Thank god for this boards sell section :D

Here is the general right out of the box. I will begin to mod him soon so I didn't bother futzing cape or anything.

Oh man what a difference. That 2nd shot looks 1:1! Very nice work and pic, King.

This figure is pretty great right out of the box but all these mods make him a killer figure.

Back