1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man, Where do you usually preorder stuff like this here in the Philippines? Maxi? It took me a while to find a shop that takes preorders for sideshow items :lol

Maxi's your best bet for SSC stuff :D Never had any problems with them even with eFX stuff.
They're not the cheapest for Hot Toys though.

Are we definitely getting Grievous in February?
Does anyone know if the Chinese New Year can alter/change Sideshow release dates like it does to Hot Toys releases?

SS and HT are churning out figures like clock work. Going to wait for in-hand pictures before deciding on this guy.

68598_577713172303220_1883365374_n.jpg

Damn I was hoping this would be delayed. Guess not... Grr I want this too but still glad I chose Vader over Grievous. But I'm going to be so unhappy when I see pics turn up. too broke.:gah: :(

Dang, is going to be pretty amazing getting both Vader and Grievous next month. Both really cool 1:6 figures in different ways. Really like the simple and understated box design for Grievous.

Damn I was hoping this would be delayed. Guess not... Grr I want this too but still glad I chose Vader over Grievous. But I'm going to be so unhappy when I see pics turn up. too broke.:gah: :(
I know the feeling but you definitely made the right call on Vader. :1-1:

That box is huge. I already don't have much room left in my Detolf so it's kind of good I'm not getting Grievous just yet.. What am I saying. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Yesssssss!
Sweet JESUS, shipping on this to Australia will kill, but man, I am so stoked for this figure.Too many years waiting.
Sideshow are on fire!!!

SS and HT are churning out figures like clock work. Going to wait for in-hand pictures before deciding on this guy.

68598_577713172303220_1883365374_n.jpg

That's because Chinese New Year is coming up and everything shuts down for a couple of weeks. There is usually a flood of stuff coming out before the factories close up for the holidays.

Can't believe how neither Sideshow or Hot Toys is missing a beat. All I need now if for War Machine Mk II, RoboCop and ED-209 to ship on schedule and my wallet's ruin will be complete. So happy I've nothing else coming until the Probot in August.

That's because Chinese New Year is coming up and everything shuts down for a couple of weeks. There is usually a flood of stuff coming out before the factories close up for the holidays.
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation, Buttmunch. Hopefully this means a 2 or 4 week reprieve, then, before Robo and his companions ship. :pray:

Damn, I was really counting on having more than a month between Vader and Grievous. I just knew they'd delay him, and naturally I was wrong! I need to recover from a rather expensive holiday season, but I shall not cancel Grievous! I shall starve before he is cancelled! :p

I also don't know that I've been this excited for a 1/6 figure in a long time!

me too im just as broke. just bough my grail Leonidas, MOS and jor el. Clean version of luke with medico clothes for return of the jedi. so im broke! I want vader, malgus and grievous.
ill be getting vader and malgus first since I told my self if I go into the star wars line I will strictly collects siths and jedis and my favorite version of each character and unfortunately grievous isn't a sith but he acts like and is so B A lol im torn here.

Back