1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they lightsabers really that skinny looking because the figure is larger than the standard 12 inch?...Or are they generally skinnier to accommodate his small hands? The skinny lightsabers kept me from PO... Well that and Vader, and his price.

Wonder if there will be any custom capes done for this guy? Going off the video it looks like the cape is wired by the way its hanging? Not a fan of wired capes.

Was it? I thought it was just hanging by his shoulder blades...the cape showed from the back stage preview video looked soft..im not sure.. i really cant tell haha

________

EDIT: I just watched it again.. yeah i does look wired doesn't it?! Hmn.............

I'm having a really hard time deciding if i want to get this figure or not. I only just started collecting this scale and only have the ROTJ Medicom Fett and ESB Sideshow Fett and the preorders in my sig. Can anyone convince me either way?

I'm having a really hard time deciding if i want to get this figure or not. I only just started collecting this scale and only have the ROTJ Medicom Fett and ESB Sideshow Fett and the preorders in my sig. Can anyone convince me either way?

get it bro. this figure looks like it might be epic.

Been waiting 2 years or so for this one. I'm very happy to finaly start paying for him, I Can't wait to get him.

For me it came down to the fact that I'd always loved the character design (though disliked how he was portrayed in ROTS) and I think it's a neat bit of 1:6 engineering. Probably Grievous and his IG body guards are my favourite overall designs in the PT, so I decided to make an exception to my OT-only rule for them (I'm assuming the Magna Guards will follow at some point in the future). If none of that resonates and you didn't much care for him in ROTS than I'd probably skip it.

Yeah I'm in two minds too. Malgus looks so cool though but Grievous doesn't do much for me, I didn't find him menacing or interesting at all unlike Darth Vader was in the OT.

My SW collection is all bad guys (minus Mace) so having both General Grievous and Darth Malgus in the collection will be ace.

I know hey haw about Malgus but his design and look made him interesting enough to pre-oreder him.

Yeah I'm in two minds too. Malgus looks so cool though but Grievous doesn't do much for me, I didn't find him menacing or interesting at all unlike Darth Vader was in the OT.

Everytime i think of cancelling Malgus i watch this and realise what a stupid thought it is

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBn0dXmfjqk[/ame]

For me it came down to the fact that I'd always loved the character design (though disliked how he was portrayed in ROTS) and I think it's a neat bit of 1:6 engineering. Probably Grievous and his IG body guards are my favourite overall designs in the PT, so I decided to make an exception to my OT-only rule for them (I'm assuming the Magna Guards will follow at some point in the future). If none of that resonates and you didn't much care for him in ROTS than I'd probably skip it.

I'm interested. What didn't you like about his portrayal in ROTS? I know in the Clone Wars microseries he was very different, like the ultimate big bad in the way he took on 7 Jedi and killed most of them but after that in ROTS and The Clone Wars he's a bit of a coward.

Exactly, it was his cowardly portrayal and the stupid hacking cough. Really no depth as a villain in ROTS but I did like him in The Clone Wars, along with some conceptual art. Basically I kind of talked myself into it, as I like the design and he and maybe a couple Magna Guards will be the only things I'll pick-up from the PT.

Back