1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think having more than one is pretty lame, giving there is no poseability or swappable parts. Even displaying them in different part of the room... same pose, lame effect. I'm glad I have one though, expecially for the 2012 price.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

I think having more than one is pretty lame, giving there is no poseability or swappable parts. Even displaying them in different part of the room... same pose, lame effect. I'm glad I have one though, expecially for the 2012 price.

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

The guy with multiples is planning on building an escape pod and making a diorama. That's going to take up a LOT of space though.

2578526b041735072e309e9fd24843fa.jpg

I would be in on plastic if Sideshow would price the piece accordingly, but no chance in hell of that. See the new Jabba for reference.

I'm still happy with the original release - it's one of my favorite pieces in my collection-

DEWBACK-08.jpg

DEWBACK-10.jpg

Even if Sideshow revisits this, it will be pretty costly, like the Jabba. I'm still fine with this one.

Yes indeed - a bantha would be cool, especially with the great Tusken raiders Sideshow produced. While a well-rendered Rancor would look really great, to be properly sixth scale, it would be HUGE. A little too big for the collection at that scale. In the meantime, I'm still plotting a trip out west with this one to get him in some desert shots...

DEWBACK-11.jpg

Wow, that would be epic. Great shots, JB. Had the TaunTaun but this Dewback works a bit better as it’s more believable (sculpted scales better than sculpted fur, plus no seam).

I'm trying to do a Dewback bust for my Jabba's palace dio. Does anyone know if someone ever did a cast of just the Sideshow Dewback head that I could buy?

It was inspired by the guy who sculpted the Dewback head in 1976 who actually turned it into a "trophy" head mounted to his wall for decades.

Back