1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to pull over the 1:1 Vader bust... and I'm pretty sure that will be my top-end purchase.

So as long as the Rancor is under $1250 I'll be able to (and will) swing it :lecture

... And Sol, if it's still in stock on Friday I might bite. I've already bought a figure and got a tat this past week. :lol

Haha, since it's a week of high-livin', may as well roll the dice on this badboy on Friday! :p Seriously though, it's got great display presence for something that one might otherwise assume is not really a very necessary piece. Think you should be OK for Friday, too. I troll BBTS a lot and that's been on sale for quite some time. Would be surprised if it was gone this week. Also, good thing it's the Han Solo table. I like the Mamon's Nook one, as well, but really like the slots on the Cantina set and the fact it's recognizable from the Greedo scene in ANH.

yep that's why i didn't pull the trigger on two to begin with & makes me wish they could have articulated the neck somehow so it at least could have looked left or right. oh well. tempting but in the end one is probably more than enough.

now didn't an official rep somewhere mention that a 1/6th rancor was a possibility or not out of the question?..............:panic:

An articulated neck would've been cool for displaying more than one but dunno that dewie would've looked as nice with it. As it is, dewie's an awesome standalone SW creature. It'll take some 'dew'ing :D for the tauntauns to be on par.

:lol There's just no way I could ever swing something that massive without also getting a divorce. :lol

My wife's really cool but yeah... would have to preemptively lawyer-up for sure before that box arrived on our front deck. :D

Last edited:
Having the dewback for a while now a few things would make a nice addition for me. Would prefer stirrups and a rifle scabbard to customise it up a bit. Maybe even some dewback armour/netting. :D

It always surprises me in how light it is each time it gets lifted.

Man... I actually seriously considered picking this up just now for $210. But... I remembered there's a $45 shipping charge lol. D'oh.

Wow. That sale price has me debating on cancelling my EX Bacara and getting this more iconic piece instead. :gah:

LisaSSFan

ordered ¡¡¡¡
it´s an awesome price and i already have 3 sandtroopers
now i just need somewhere in the house to put it

They should make this available in the rust colored version like they added into ANH.

cut scene on who gave up uncle owen & aunt beru.............:wink1:

st1-1.jpg

st3-1.jpg

st2-1.jpg

Back