1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kongrats Prog! Thats a great price.

I had added some subliminal messaging in this shot, I was gonna wait and see if anyone caught it, then forgot all about it myself. Look just under his pauldron.

King Darkness said:
P1100174-1.jpg

Kongrats Prog! Thats a great price.

I had added some subliminal messaging in this shot, I was gonna wait and see if anyone caught it, then forgot all about it myself. Look just under his pauldron.

it's a sleestak................:banana

got it in the mail yesterday. holy crap what a big box.

can't open it until the birtday in a few weeks.

Finally caved in and purchased one last weekend. It arrived yesterday. All I can say is WOW! I need to modify my Sandtrooper so he can ride this beast of burden. Has anyone added the horns that stick up from the saddle or anyone thinking of adding them?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sand trooper on Dewback

I missed out on the deluxe model so does it really matter if you use a corporal one instead? There is a good deal on eBay for one in UK so may bid on it as I can't get one from SS anymore. The Dewback just looks a bit silly without a rider.

Re: Sand trooper on Dewback

I missed out on the deluxe model so does it really matter if you use a corporal one instead? There is a good deal on eBay for one in UK so may bid on it as I can't get one from SS anymore. The Dewback just looks a bit silly without a rider.

I have one and IT IS AWESOME! Also, HUGE! I have a rider but I like it with troopers on the side as well. Why cant you get one from SS>? Out of stock?

Re: Sand trooper on Dewback

I have one and IT IS AWESOME! Also, HUGE! I have a rider but I like it with troopers on the side as well. Why cant you get one from SS>? Out of stock?

Yes they've sold out I'll just try and get the Corporal then.

Back