1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol I did pretty well with the money from Bats and the Joker, and yeah Ben, 10% cancellation fee. Anyway, I paid for Boba, bought a Dewback, Endor Rebel infantry trooper and Jabba. Seems like a no brainer now.

Buttflossi seems like a no brainer.

That's mean. I don't think I love you anymore. I had this romantic weekend getaway planned to Acapulco too. Picture it, sipping on margaritas while the sun sets... It would be perfect if you also happened to be an attractive female with big ass breasts instead of an unattractive male with a big ass toy collection.... What the ____ was I talking about again? Oh yeah, my Dewback... I'll need a name for her.

SSC or other?

Looking to get this VERY soon as well. I've been inspired by all the great pics, and I just cancelled my batman 2-pack yesterday. :lol

I ordered through AE but it's shipping through SS, so I should have it by Thursday... Yup, I cancelled my Batman stuff too, that's why I was able to order the Dewback. I'm all SW now. :lecture

Now that you have ordered. Remember it likes having a lot of attention and it eats a lot of meat. Small children will suffice.

@Rushmore

Then you still have the moment of OMG'ness when you open it for the first time to come. :)

Back