1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the box is huge, remember this lizard has been known to be ridden by small children.(true story....:lecture) :lol...........but it's not as heavy as it would look with it being hollow. but yea it's a beast of a box.

:lol I plan on taking a couple pics of my son with it... I removed my Hasbro Dewback from it's perch last night when I was making room for Jabba and realized that the SS version will be much, much taller than it's Hasbro counterpart.... Anyway, I can't see putting it up high on top of a couple detolfs anymore. :(

84 cm wide x47 cm high x34 cm deep. The thing is HUGE.

There's a couple of things wrong with mine. The base had some oil or something on it (don't know if Batman has been near it) and the nail on the back of the right foot on the back leg has the tip chipped off :(
The place i bought it from is sold out so i guess i can tell them about it and see if maybe i can get a small refund or something?

Sorry to hear that. :( Did it ship from NA or there in Europe? I'm happy that mine it taking just a little two day trip. Hopefully that will limit the bumps and bruises.

:lol I plan on taking a couple pics of my son with it... I removed my Hasbro Dewback from it's perch last night when I was making room for Jabba and realized that the SS version will be much, much taller than it's Hasbro counterpart.... Anyway, I can't see putting it up high on top of a couple detolfs anymore. :(

Sorry to hear that. :( Did it ship from NA or there in Europe? I'm happy that mine it taking just a little two day trip. Hopefully that will limit the bumps and bruises.

From an online store in Germany. It shipped Tuesday and the tip of the nail wasnt in the box so it might have happened before it was boxed which would be another proof that the Sideshow QC sticker means nothing :lol

Why can't you put on top of detolfs anymore?

From an online store in Germany. It shipped Tuesday and the tip of the nail wasnt in the box so it might have happened before it was boxed which would be another proof that the Sideshow QC sticker means nothing :lol

Why can't you put on top of detolfs anymore?

Sorry to hear about that... :( Let us know how it ends up... I guess getting a partial refund won't be too bad.

Well, earthquakes are one issue for me and the other is just being able to enjoy it... I think if it's up that high I just won't be able to look at it as often... I have a spot where I have a couple Millennium Falcons displayed that can either be moved or boxed up, I think it will go there.

Sorry to hear about that... :( Let us know how it ends up... I guess getting a partial refund won't be too bad.

Well, earthquakes are one issue for me and the other is just being able to enjoy it... I think if it's up that high I just won't be able to look at it as often... I have a spot where I have a couple Millennium Falcons displayed that can either be moved or boxed up, I think it will go there.

You can't really notice the chipped nail and the oil or whatever is whiped off. So it looks good but i'm still gonna contact them and see if we can work something out.

That makes sense.

I can't decide if i should display the Sandtrooper next to the Dewback or riding it. I really wish i had gotten two so i didnt have to make a choice :lol

Oh, and my Dewbacks name is Mary Jane (named after the chronic, not the red head :monkey3).

:rock Nice name!! She is green afterall. :D

I'll either go with Marcia Dorkness, named after King Darkness, or Loretta.. I've yet to choose.

The spot that I think I'm going to use should give me the room to put a Sandtrooper on top of the Dewback... Which I think is a must.

:rock Nice name!! She is green afterall. :D

I'll either go with Marcia Dorkness, named after King Darkness, or Loretta.. I've yet to choose.

The spot that I think I'm going to use should give me the room to put a Sandtrooper on top of the Dewback... Which I think is a must.

Exactly. She's got that skunk green going :lol

Tough choice. They're both great :rock

Yeah, i also think it's a must to have one on the Dewback as well. If you can get a great pose for the Sandtrooper on the Dewback, it's gonna add so much more to the display.

Richard and Chase, I'm going to pass on both of your suggestions, but thank you for the input...

Really though, I wasn't expecting it to be metal... I'd like to try to reform a hand to grip a little tighter.

Ladies and Gents! Miss Mary Jane!

collection20072.jpg

collection2011.jpg

Next to the Hulk PF...
collection2013.jpg

A size 14 Air Jordan III for scale :lol
collection2015.jpg

Back